Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Express Falmer Vote!!!!

mona said:
The LibDem yellow-shirt snobs will be organizing multiple votes.
Mind you we've done the same.:albion:

They aren't capable of getting that many people online in numbers capable of affecting the poll figures.

I bet the thing is being rigged-or the thing is broken.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dodgy council, dodgy poll.

They've obviously decided to just manually hack the figures to show 67 / 33 split in favour of Falmer. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if they hacked it to show a 33 / 67 split the other way. Hopefully somebody captured the true poll results before they did the hack.

f*** 'em. Let them stoop as low as they like. The game's up, shortly to be confirmed by Ruth Kelly's department (assuming an average level of intelligence within that department) and the electorate of Lewes District Council.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems you can vote once a day, so today's vote is now registered :lolol:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Just voted 63%........sounds like a bit of a fix to me if it was at 90% or so ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
59% This is fixed. :angry:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have voted about six times, on two different laptops. Presumably you can vote again and again if the cookies are cleared. A useless poll, from a useless paper supporting a g-d awful council.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
BensGrandad said:
59% -41% in favour it is a joke because you can vote more then once.

and who do you think have a larger group of people willing to spend their time voting everyday and from multiple computers/IP?

go on, get to it :bhasign:

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Look at their 'Has the council tax gone up too much this year?' poll - a staggering 91% said yes.

Wonder how many of that 91% know the price hike has paid for the anti-Falmer campaign?

Fukcing hate LDC :tosser:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
Now 62% -38% in favour we must all vote everyday to keep up the figures.

Far be for me to suggest that you shut your browser and open it again straightaway. I wouldn't say such a thing.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
That is obviously what has happened. Well two can play at that game.

Save the link in your favorites close your browser. Open favorites click on link and then vote. Close your browser and start again.

Anyone clever enough to write a script to run and keep voting and opening and closing their browser?

Its clear some ones rigged it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yorkie said:
Far be for me to suggest that you shut your browser and open it again straightaway. I wouldn't say such a thing.

That is a terrible thing to suggest Yorkie.........and I know it,s true, because I just tried it. I must remember never to do that again........:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here