Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex CCC v Lancashire CCC (Official Thread)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Moshe Gariani said:
you're joking right? with the hopelessly inexperienced Nashy put out of his misery we can now look forward to our ace batsmen (Goodwin, Adams and Prior) once again letting us down...

a ten wicket defeat is the most likely outcome at this stage

MG

Being serious..do you really think that Adams will deliver with the bat today?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Vaughan 81* for Yorkshire today.
:bowdown: the Monty of oop North...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Perry Milkins said:
MG

Being serious..do you really think that Adams will deliver with the bat today?
PM

being serous... who can tell...?

i expect he will be his usual aggressive and totally committed self - score at around a run a ball - entertain the crowd regally during his stay at the crease - be willing to sweat blood for the Sussex cause... etc etc

whether he'll get runs today or not i don't know... given his 2nd innings career average of around 30 i'll be disappointed if he gets less than that and pleased if he gets more...

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Moshe Gariani said:
PM

being serous... who can tell...?

i expect he will be his usual aggressive and totally committed self - score at around a run a ball - entertain the crowd regally during his stay at the crease - be willing to sweat blood for the Sussex cause... etc etc

whether he'll get runs today or not i don't know... given his 2nd innings career average of around 30 i'll be disappointed if he gets less than that and pleased if he gets more...

MG

Thanks for being serious.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Perry Milkins said:
MG

Thanks for being serious.
no problem... Grizz is a Sussex legend and still has a huge amount to offer...

Goodwin, however, is a feckless shirker who should either accept some responsibility and move up the order or f*** off...:lolol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
yes, not looking like our day today...

they gained the upper hand thanks to 3 hard hit individual innings that we haven't been able to match so far - not impossible with who we've got left to come but looking grim...

shame

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
No f***ing BALLS.
on Sussex TV you get to see in the dressing room for the victory celebrations... after one of them they had stuck up a handwritten poster saying:

"THIS TEAM HAS BIG BELIEF - THIS TEAM HAS BIG BALLS"

the loss of Rana appears to have been castrating

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
THE END comes with the departure of last hope Monty...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Shit without Rana - prepare for a long next few months, unless Arrifat is some kind of superstar, which i somewhat doubt:nono:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Withdean Wanderer said:
Shit without Rana - prepare for a long next few months, unless Arrifat is some kind of superstar, which i somewhat doubt:nono:

Oh come on, it's our first defeat of the CCC season, let's not be too miserable!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Minimum minimum minimum of 175 lead me thinks, to stand any real chance. The pitch will be dry and Mushy can work his magic. So we need...another 210 runs or so with 6 wickets remaining

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We had to lose sometime (not that we have yet) and it seems that we ballsed up our batting when there were runs to be had.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
if Adams and Prior can somehow get us into the lead then there is still hope - will be a shame if, as looks probable, Mushy doesn't even have 140 to bowl at...

Keedy coming into the attack could herald our boys last throw of the dice...

edit: looks like Prior just threw his dice down Brad Hodge's throat...

oh well - day off tomorrow

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here