Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex CCC - 2024 edition

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I can’t believe that slower ball got him. The ball was in his hand for a slower ball a long time before delivery stride. Poor bloke will be gutted.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Never in doubt.

My little Sussex flag is gently waving in the breeze from the window.

GOSBTS

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot 2024-06-26 150036.png

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Totally agree and let’s hope the ECB approve the new T10 league too, way more interesting than this four day rubbish
Or the T1. I think most of the white ball crowds could concentrate for three minutes. Just.

Jul 20, 2003
1 over you say , they’ll spend at least two plus the innings break waiting for their shit hot dog to be cooked 😂

'The Toss' surely?

Play Blur 'Song 2' at ear bleeding loud volume, let off fireworks. Mascots for each team (both bags of crisps) come out. Toss the coin, let off a load more fireworks. Play 'Sweet Caroline' at ear bleeding volume. Job done.

Appeals to people who don't really like cricket and that's the point.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'The Toss' surely?

Play Blur 'Song 2' at ear bleeding loud volume, let off fireworks. Mascots for each team (both bags of crisps) come out. Toss the coin, let off a load more fireworks. Play 'Sweet Caroline' at ear bleeding volume. Job done.

Appeals to people who don't really like cricket and that's the point.
Don't forget that random trumpet sound where a few kids let out a cheer and adults feel the need to let out a muffled hurrah. The apathy can be smelt through the TV screen on a regular basis. The announcer taking consolation that at least two nine year olds are jumping like deranged monkeys in front of the box.

Jul 20, 2003
Don't forget that random trumpet sound where a few kids let out a cheer and adults feel the need to let out a muffled hurrah. The apathy can be smelt through the TV screen on a regular basis. The announcer taking consolation that at least two nine year olds are jumping like deranged monkeys in front of the box.

And Kevin Pietersen announcing, 'This is the most incredible atmosphere I have ever experienced at a cricket match'.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I think we may have got away with that one somehow.

But there was some abysmal bowling feeding Kimber - medium pace long hops that got exactly what they deserved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here