Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex CCC- 2022 Season Edition

Jul 20, 2003
Robinson off the field.

Leicestershire have full squad available. Not that that would worry most teams.

Looks a good day day for batting

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Could be a long painful day in the field.

Jul 20, 2003
Weather not looking good in Leicester for the next couple of days. No sign of rain.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
WTF was going on with Robinson? Commentators speculating that is him out of the match.

Opened the bowling, sent down one over of gentle looseners, then walked off the pitch. He didn't visibly GET injured during that one gentle over, so he was clearly suspect before the game. What a shambles.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Got 'im! Evans will be disappointed.

Sam Evans c Clark b Crocombe 10 (71m 41b 1x4 0x6) SR: 24.39

35/1 (16.4 ov)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I feel a bit churlish writing this, as the coverage is free, and almost certainly being produced by a couple of 2nd year media studies / broadcast tech students, but the Leicestershire stream is really poor in comparison to the others we've had this season. Constantly changing cameras at the wrong moments / showing 'replays' that don't actually include the delivery they are showing, etc. Need to back off a little and just let people watch each delivery from the main camera.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I feel a bit churlish writing this, as the coverage is free, and almost certainly being produced by a couple of 2nd year media studies / broadcast tech students, but the Leicestershire stream is really poor in comparison to the others we've had this season. Constantly changing cameras at the wrong moments / showing 'replays' that don't actually include the delivery they are showing, etc. Need to back off a little and just let people watch each delivery from the main camera.

Definitely a case of 'all the gear and no idea'. Good cameras and locations... but as you say irritating end result.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
OMG - schoolboy running and Azad is a goner :laugh:

Hassan Azad run out (Alsop) 30 (115m 88b 5x4 0x6) SR: 34.09

69/2 (28 overs)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Lenham in Crane out.

Robinson plays again.

100% you say ... For some reason I'm not as confident.

apologies, I was on drugs when I wrote that. Moment of madness.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
WTF was going on with Robinson? Commentators speculating that is him out of the match.

Opened the bowling, sent down one over of gentle looseners, then walked off the pitch. He didn't visibly GET injured during that one gentle over, so he was clearly suspect before the game. What a shambles.
Rumours seems to be he has the squits.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
105/4 - two quick post-lunch wickets for Beard and Haines, and things a little more promising.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
124/5 Hill on 35, top edging a wide long-hop from Crocombe to Lenham on the third man boundary. :clap2:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Leicester must be pretty poor to be 130 for 6 against our attack without Robinson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here