Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex at Lord's on Saturday - ROLL CALL

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I have 660ml bottles of Cobra, as a UK pint is about 568ml (according to a goggle search), reckon I'd get away with two of them?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
an absolute disgrace that fancy dress attire is forbidden, i am still going to attempt it, even if it means changing once inside the constraints of the ground, the look on their faces as i leave in novelty clothing will be priceless!!

I suppose the look on your face as you are ejected will be as well, is it really worth the risk

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
I suppose the look on your face as you are ejected will be as well, is it really worth the risk

what about all the cock headed MCC members, who wear fancy dress jackets and ties??

also, a regulation prohibits "unessessary noise" and "confusion", does that mean we cannot clap/cheer??

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
As im a poor student and want to be singing by midday it will be a bottle of fine(cheap) wine for me:clap2:
cannot wait,weather doesnt look to bad at mo aswell

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
beer-belly-drinker.jpg

:thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
an absolute disgrace that fancy dress attire is forbidden, i am still going to attempt it, even if it means changing once inside the constraints of the ground, the look on their faces as i leave in novelty clothing will be priceless!!
just go as you would normally dress,that would be sufficient ???

Oh and

Flags, banners, musical instruments, klaxons, rattles, fireworks and other articles which may constitute an annoyance to spectators are also prohibited inside the Ground. The wearing of Fancy Dress costumes and oversized hats inside the Ground is prohibited.

They did take my BHA flag down wehn I was supporting Eastbourne CC in aclub final a few years back, so they ill impliment it.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here