Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex at Lord's on Saturday - ROLL CALL

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
is that it,2 cans of beer allowed per person? thought it was 4.will they check coke bottles for vodka and stuff then?
ah well i was expecting an expensive day anyway!

As printed on the ticket

The MCC Committee has set a limit of two pints of beer or one 75cl bottle of wine per spectator. Amounts of alcohol in excess of the limit will be confiscated. Under no circumstances will any spectator be re-admitted to the Ground at any time during the day if he or she is in possession of any alcohol.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Myself and e77 are coming up from Worthing on the 8:37 train (approx).

We're in the Upper Grandstand.

I'll be bringing a bottle of Rioja.

Papa

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oh and

Flags, banners, musical instruments, klaxons, rattles, fireworks and other articles which may constitute an annoyance to spectators are also prohibited inside the Ground. The wearing of Fancy Dress costumes and oversized hats inside the Ground is prohibited.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Oh and

Flags, banners, musical instruments, klaxons, rattles, fireworks and other articles which may constitute an annoyance to spectators are also prohibited inside the Ground. The wearing of Fancy Dress costumes and oversized hats inside the Ground is prohibited.

they know how to have fun then

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Me + 2, travelling up withs the Pants supporters from Southampton, via Waterloo to Warwick Avenue.

I think a bottle of red wine is the way forward, as that will have more effect than 4 beers!

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Me + 1, Lower Compton, I can't wait

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports