Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Susanna Reid looking fantastic

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't trust her. And trust is vital in any relationship. I'll stick with fantasies of putting that tiny one with the shoulderpads in a little cupboard that i can open for her to read the news of me from each morning. Each successful story that manages to either tickle me or lift my doomladen spirits will let me allow her to phone a friend or family-member to talk over that's gone on a world she'll never be permitted to return to. I'll buy her a pet whilst she's in there. Something to stroke and giggle with. I'll name the pet of course. Bert it'll be. But i'll have to be wary of purchasing an animal that can bore through wood and enable her escape during my work hours or Albion games. No moles or voles or beavers.

I don't trust her. And trust is vital in any relationship. I'll stick with fantasies of putting that tiny one with the shoulderpads in a little cupboard that i can open for her to read the news of me from each morning. Each successful story that manages to either tickle me or lift my doomladen spirits will let me allow her to phone a friend or family-member to talk over that's gone on a world she'll never be permitted to return to. I'll buy her a pet whilst she's in there. Something to stroke and giggle with. I'll name the pet of course. Bert it'll be. But i'll have to be wary of purchasing an animal that can bore through wood and enable her escape during my work hours or Albion games. No moles or voles or beavers.

MB, it is a television - people don't actually live inside it. Apart from the Teletubbies of course.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I saw the waether on BBC 1 a few weeks backs and there was a bird doing it called Lara Lewington........how sexy was she, have google imaged her and boy there is some great pictures of her wearing next to nothing. Not seen her since which is a shame.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I like Susanna Reid but I'm finding Lucy Worsley strangely fascinating on If Walls Could Talk.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Hot dang! She looked mighty fine this morning. Was nearly late for work. Lovely red dress with just a hint of cleavage. Totally and utterly FAF.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Very nice this morning!

Some of the larks on here might get to learn a thing or two about the real world at this rate; Sian doing a couple of turns on Newsnight, Mishel Hussain as well! Might even be able to hold an adult discussion about grown up type things one day.

Thats if you can concentrate on whats being said whilst tugging of course.

D

Deleted member 18477

Suzanna Reid looks so fine this morning! One of the fittest women on tele for sure!

SusannaReid%2B(4).jpg

:love:

I want to get those legs round me and wear her like a crown (Bit too much?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here