Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Susanna Reid looking fantastic

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Simster likes nice ladies. Just wants a cup of tea and a natter, really.

Thinking man's crumpet Wozza, so obviously wouldn't expect you to fancy her tbh. :wink:

And I'm not saying I wouldn't clatter Reid either. Indeed I believe she is still contemplating my kind offer. :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bleakley not looking bad today either!

This an appreciation of Susanna thread. Please don't pollute the thread with a scrag-end like Bleakley. :glare:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah ha - now I understand why, in the list of Googled terms that bring people to NSC, 'Susanna Reid' is the 6th most common and the first one that has no obvious Albion/NSC link at all.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The girl who replaced Bleakley on the One Show is a lot fitter even though she looks pretty much the same

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Actually, it's the 8th most common this past month...

1. north stand chat
2. northstandchat
3. north stand chat big board
4. northstand chat
5. amex stadium seating plan
6. North Stand Chat
7. falmer seating plan
8. susanna reid
9. rubbish jokes
10. brighton fc forum

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The girl who replaced Bleakley on the One Show is a lot fitter even though she looks pretty much the same

i always think bleakley is like a spitting image puppet come to life. i am not knocking her she would stand a very strong chance if not odds on of making my top 1 ever, but she has to be a proper nause in real life. and that voice. yer reid is a good solid middle class southern English girl a real take home to mum job.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Actually, it's the 8th most common this past month...

1. north stand chat
2. northstandchat
3. north stand chat big board
4. northstand chat
5. amex stadium seating plan
6. North Stand Chat
7. falmer seating plan
8. susanna reid
9. rubbish jokes
10. brighton fc forum

Going a bit O/T, who the hell searches specifically for "north stand chat big board"

Back on topic, Susannah Reid, yes,..... ohhh yes.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I have to say Reid was looking magnificent this morning.

There was also a great moment - the business editor had just finished interviewing the owner of Madame Tussauds and handed back to Reid and Stayt with the line "Now, I'll hand you back to our two waxwork dummies!" She was NOT amused.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have to say Reid was looking magnificent this morning.

There was also a great moment - the business editor had just finished interviewing the owner of Madame Tussauds and handed back to Reid and Stayt with the line "Now, I'll hand you back to our two waxwork dummies!" She was NOT amused.
She amused me with her professionalism this morning. Referring to three or four Scottish Isles, she clearly couldn't pronounce one of them so kept referring to "the other nearby isles" after naming one or two. :lolol:

And yes, she looked suitably top totty. She's LUSH (but so is Sian).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I saw that Simster. I was thinking at the time "You grab my Staffa, I grab your Harris", or something like that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here