Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Survivor Series

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
cannot f***ing WAIT for tonight - cena returning to fight jericho, THREE traditional elimination matches AND a casket match

throw in the SPECULATION over jeff hardys involvement in the title match following the announcement on wwe.com, and the conspiracy theory that is flying around as to how they are going to work this new angle, it is going to make for a CRACKING evening

cannot f***ing WAIT for tonight - cena returning to fight jericho, THREE traditional elimination matches AND a casket match

throw in the SPECULATION over jeff hardys involvement in the title match following the announcement on wwe.com, and the conspiracy theory that is flying around as to how they are going to work this new angle, it is going to make for a CRACKING evening

Ah yes, I watched the first of the new Survivor series tonight. What in the hell are you talking about ??

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Haven't watched WWE for a while but watched the Rock programme that's been on Sky Sports this week, oh brings back the memories.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ah yes, I watched the first of the new Survivor series tonight. What in the hell are you talking about ??

im talking about the PROPER survivor series

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'll happily PAY to watch it.

Its gonna' be a classic.

i am parting with £14.95 of my hard earned student loan to watch this FEAST of wrestling action

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
The governments paying for you to watch Survivor Series:lolol:

Mines straight out of my (brothers) bank account:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So Edge is the new WWE Champion...I wonder how this will fit in (if it does at all) with the upcoming return of a former partner of his...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
So Edge is the new WWE Champion...I wonder how this will fit in (if it does at all) with the upcoming return of a former partner of his...

i havent SCREAMED like i did when edges music hit in a long long time, it was better than masterbating over diana vickers, even though it was OBVIOUS it would be him

edge v hardy will probably be the main title picture now seeing as edge cost jeff his spot, and it also allows triple h to get back into the title frame to main event wrestlemania and add another number

cena v batista the other title match at mania?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
i havent SCREAMED like i did when edges music hit in a long long time, it was better than masterbating over diana vickers, even though it was OBVIOUS it would be him

edge v hardy will probably be the main title picture now seeing as edge cost jeff his spot, and it also allows triple h to get back into the title frame to main event wrestlemania and add another number

cena v batista the other title match at mania?

This is what I reckon:

It will be confirmed that Edge beat Hardy up in order that he could steal his place in the match, leading to an Edge/Hardy fued where Jeff will finally win the Title, only to quickly lose it back to HHH (who will fued with Kozlov while all this is going on). Edge/Hardy will then probably fued on a bit longer without the Title and we'll see either Orton or Jericho moved over to SD in time to set up with HHH for 'Mania, unless of course they go for 'Taker/HHH.

RAW-wise, some combo of Jericho/Batista/Orton/HBK/Cena and possiblyJBL will fued over the Title for some considerable time to come, probably as you say leading to Cena/Batista at 'Mania.

The wildcard in all of this is this man:

ChristianCage3.jpg

Who is rumoured to be finishing with TNA and going back to WWE any time now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here