Survival or relegation?

• Yep, we'll make it - phew!

Votes: 73 68.9%
  • Nah, we're gonna fall short :(

Votes: 33 31.1%

• Total voters

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
sadly dont think we are going to make it. We cannot score goals in sufficient quantity - if only leon had scored a few more then we might be in a better position....

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
I believe we will stay up. The players have the fight. We've beaten Leicester and WHU earlier. They know what is needed. The players are together. Just have to get back on track. We have also not had the luck the last few games that must change.
We will be ok. A win at Coventry or at least a draw could be the spur to get us going again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It ain't over till the fat lady sings, however she is beginning to warble :ohmy:

Stay focused and we should be OK.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Think luck has a lot to do with it. Past 3 games luck against us.
But we had lady luck with us when we scraped so many 1 - 0 wins.

Will the good lady return in time? I believe she will but it will depend on a draw against Ipswich on the final day.

You heard it here first.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It will be a roller coaster ride and will be close but I think we will stay up. :wave:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
we are ................

Staying up!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I hope I am wrong but I cannot see us winning two more games because quite simply we dont have the threat going forward.

We are capable of scoring the odd goal but the way the defence and midfield are playing one goal is not going to be enough to win games.

The signings today actually made me feel WORSE about the season.

Everyone else strengthens and we get a goalie who may never play if Shaaban stays fit and a decent defender who has excelled on loan at Crawley.

Just what a team who cannot create or finish needed then.

Last game of the season, Darren Currie free kick. Ipswich up. Brighton down.

"Port Vale...on a Tuesday night"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
WE ARE STAYING UP SAY WE ARE STAYING UP.....:clap2:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Staying up, just.

The law of averages says that we must eventually spend two seasons in a row in the same division.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richie Morris said:
I hope I am wrong but I cannot see us winning two more games because quite simply we dont have the threat going forward.

We are capable of scoring the odd goal but the way the defence and midfield are playing one goal is not going to be enough to win games.

The signings today actually made me feel WORSE about the season.

Everyone else strengthens and we get a goalie who may never play if Shaaban stays fit and a decent defender who has excelled on loan at Crawley.

Just what a team who cannot create or finish needed then.

Last game of the season, Darren Currie free kick. Ipswich up. Brighton down.

"Port Vale...on a Tuesday night"

Brilliant Richie. Now I know we're staying up.
You've just made my mind up for me.

:lolol: :lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have a gut feeling we will stay up.....where the points are gonna come from has got me stumped at the moment, mcghee needs to work some magic and pretty quick if you ask me........:nono:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
We will easily make it, this team is different than 2 years ago, the morale is high and the manager is a motivator, all I would do next week is show them constant replays of West Ham, Leeds, Sheff Utd to remind them what they are capable of, chatting to a few players sfter the game on Mon convinced me that the boys know whats top be done and will acheive it.

Oh, and as I said in the pub last night if we DONT stay up I'm streaking at the county ground at some point over the summer.

Thats how confident I am.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here