Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Surrey County Cricket Club vs Sussex County Cricket Club *** Offical Match Thread

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
204/2 at stumps

Ed Joyce 51*
Luke Wells 108*

Follow On Saved!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
New ball due from start of play.

That'll fly nicely all over the hard Oval outfield. I can see us pushing on to an excellent first innings lead tomorrow. GOSBTS :clap:

Stumpy Tim

What disgusts me is the hope that we have a chance. The cricketing world is laughing at us pretending to make a game of this. The whole episode is embarrassing. We should just let Surrey win as quick as possible and walk away with our heads held high

204/2 at stumps

Ed Joyce 51*
Luke Wells 108*

Follow On Saved!

Good day for Ed et al.
Could be interesting tactically tomorrow, particularly if we can occupy the crease until around 5 o'clock and up the scoring rate to 3po or thereabouts. Would put the game beyond the "Darlings" and give us something to bowl at.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
So showers all day would make it look like a draw. I am surprised Surrey with all their talent are'nt producing result wickets. I wonder if they are limited from using the main tracks due to international test and cup games.

Also wettish outlook for saturday.

Still if the match is called off Adams can send some time calling each and every test (or ex) captain to see if they want to sign for the cricketing 'galacticos'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here