Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not true. You had one planned for the cup final win - it was in the Croydon advertiser - fact. Good 2-0 win for Bromley yesterday, I know of 7 CPFC (that's pre 2010) who went. All said they chuckled at the franchise keeping Pards on after the lucky win yesterday. Maybe you should try Bromley with the real fans?

A few of my palace mates go there so maybe one day I might go , your palace mates collective is growing all the time Sheebo ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A few of my palace mates go there so maybe one day I might go , your palace mates collective is growing all the time Sheebo ???

I'm a popular fella!!!!!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Having seen Swansea first hand yesterday I don't think Anyone but Hull will finish below them.

Absolute shithouse.

No idea how Palace lost to them

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Having seen Swansea first hand yesterday I don't think Anyone but Hull will finish below them.

Absolute shithouse.

No idea how Palace lost to them

Me neither mate :glare:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I was at Selhurst yesterday in the Saints end, the game had nil nil written all over it until that awful keeping cock up. Both the players and the crowd seemed on edge and it was only when the third went in the tension eased.
McArthur looks good in. Midfield and the two centre halves had an easy afternoon against Austin.
Couple of things the away end is still awful but not as bad as the bloke on the tannoy, where did you find him?
Palace will stay up purely because three teams are truly woeful in the division.
Had a couple of pints in the Railway Club at Selhurst, OK for a pre match beer.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Unfortunalty this won't happen , Croydon council never allow us do things like this . They didn't even let us have one when we won the play offs a few years ago :annoyed:

If I'd have known would have asked Brighton and Hove to lend one just for the day, after all it's not like they get a lot of use locally around May, is it?

On the other hand the Brighton Samaritans seem to have a big peak in calls at the end of the season..

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I was at Selhurst yesterday in the Saints end, the game had nil nil written all over it until that awful keeping cock up. Both the players and the crowd seemed on edge and it was only when the third went in the tension eased.
McArthur looks good in. Midfield and the two centre halves had an easy afternoon against Austin.
Couple of things the away end is still awful but not as bad as the bloke on the tannoy, where did you find him?
Palace will stay up purely because three teams are truly woeful in the division.
Had a couple of pints in the Railway Club at Selhurst, OK for a pre match beer.

Come back John Henty...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Good battling win, but he's a dead man walking.
New man lined up for next week.
The Palace adventure continues .

Not Big Sam shurely..(reaches for phone...) I think they'll give Pards the rest of the season, whatever.

Fourth season blues, we've had 'em before. But we recover, in Albion's single case it was enough to nearly get you out of the League altogether.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not Big Sam shurely..(reaches for phone...) I think they'll give Pards the rest of the season, whatever.

Fourth season blues, we've had 'em before. But we recover, in Albion's single case it was enough to nearly get you out of the League altogether.

I heard Hodgson from a Palace fan a couple of days go...........

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Er this is your first time in the top league and don't forget it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here