Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Unbeaten in one and a clean sheet ! I've never doubted supa al .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Good result. He was clearly one defeat away from the push. Now he can keep his job, screw up the transfer window and ensure relegation. Love it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its a good result for them, now they'll go on to get somthing out of the Hull game, keep Pardew in the job long enough to completely fluff it up.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I've got a few palace fans on my Facebook and Twitter timelines.

They are all so excited this morning. One stating how proud he is of the 'awesome Palace family' after yesterday.

I guess they can all congratulate each other during the open top bus parade on Monday.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Keeper gifted them key first goal, very lucky deflection, another very lucky deflection. Thumbs up & 'OK' signal about as cringey as you could get (although I think something happened at the cup final when ex-Albion legend Jesse Lingard scored the late winner?). Pleased with the lucky result though - keeps super cringe in the job and he's clearly inept. Read in the Guardian this morning that the game is likely to make their 'top 10 luckiest results ever' article in Tuesday - should be funny!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I guess they can all congratulate each other during the open top bus parade on Monday

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Unfortunalty this won't happen , Croydon council never allow us do things like this . They didn't even let us have one when we won the play offs a few years ago :annoyed:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Unfortunalty this won't happen , Croydon council never allow us do things like this . They didn't even let us have one when we won the play offs a few years ago :annoyed:

Are you sure it's not more a case of you bumped Kings Ferry coaches for £11k in your last administration, that coach companies turn down the job in case they don't get paid?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Not true. You had one planned for the cup final win - it was in the Croydon advertiser - fact. Good 2-0 win for Bromley yesterday, I know of 7 CPFC (that's pre 2010) who went. All said they chuckled at the franchise keeping Pards on after the lucky win yesterday. Maybe you should try Bromley with the real fans?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Are you sure it's not more a case of you bumped Kings Ferry coaches for £11k in your last administration, that coach companies turn down the job in case they don't get paid?

We asked them to come and collect the money but they got lost on the way and didn't make pick up .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here