Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporting Brighton is like being.........

mattieoo

Nov 17, 2005
in the cold
for me its like being on a rollercoaster.

what does nsc think supporting brighton is like

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
basil-brush said:
for me its like being on a rollercoaster.

what does nsc think supporting brighton is like

I find it rather comparable to supporting a football team: promotions, relegations, success, failure (not usually in equal measure)...wait, I haven't got the hang of this, have I?

:lolol: :lolol:

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
i Couldnt its too Depressing :lolol: Hmmm Supporting brighton is like being..a Brighton fan duh :p, Yep ' Im Brighton till i die '

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
stuck in a concentration camp with some nazi fucks holding you back from being able to go on in life to bigger and better things.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Tyrone Biggums said:
stuck in a concentration camp with some nazi fucks holding you back from being able to go on in life to bigger and better things.

if its that bad then stop supporting lol

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
if its that bad then stop supporting lol

That would be giving into the nazis!

If ever we get our stadium then one can dare to dream of the brilliant things that can happen for the club.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It's like being stuck on a train in the same place for hours & the guard keeps walking up & down saying, "Please be patient, we will move forward soon" but deep down you know it wont!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Supporting the Albion is like sitting in the back of a Vauxhall Corsa in 20 mile traffic jam, whilst being repeatedly and brutally fist-f***ed by Hulk Hogan on speed.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Woodchip said:
Like having constipation then finding imodium. All the shit seems to come at once.

Its like having something than the weather to moan about, bearing in mind we have no control of either.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
basil-brush said:
Supporting Brighton is like ...

Being held captive in a tiny box in the Circus, only allowed out to shovel Elephant shit and forced to watch the same shit show night after night.

Also, the clowns touch you.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...is like being at a wedding, being served different courses, some you like , some you dont and waiting for the pudding which the Bride and Groom tell you is absolutely fabulous and worth waiting for, when in your heart of hearts you know they havent the money left over to buy one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With Magoo in charge. Painful. Very very painful.

With Magoo gone there is no better feeling in the world.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Like what it must have been like living in East Germany, fed propaganda and half truths day after day by people scared to relinquish control, you can equate living in inferior housing to playing at Withdean with a false promise that something better is around the corner whilst at all times blaming an enemy for all that is wrong without ever taking responsibility yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here