Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporting Brighton is like being.........

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rougvie said:
Like what it must have been like living in East Germany, fed propaganda and half truths day after day by people scared to relinquish control, you can equate living in inferior housing to playing at Withdean with a false promise that something better is around the corner whilst at all times blaming an enemy for all that is wrong without ever taking responsibility yourself.

Maybe we should run a doping program for the youth team then!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
No, wait - it's like being forced to wear women's underwear and a baby bonnet, and navigate Churchill Square on a comically small tricycle asking passers-by if it's normal to wet oneself and sleep with one's mother aged twenty-five.

It's EMBARRASSING.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Like eating Pizza, (I have an intollerance to cheese), sometimes it's the best but mostly gives me the shits.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Like the time I was pissed and I had to take a shit in a field. All was well as I started my mission but it became apparent early on that things were wrong as I couldn't hear anything hit the floor. Then when I pulled my trousers up I realised I had actually shat into my pants.

So you see, there were high hopes however things were clearly wrong but the nature of the problem was a bit ambiguous. Finally I ended up covered in Shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here