Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters bar

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure I had read that the Supporters Bar would be accessible from outside the stadium but yesterday the stewards were saying that you had to first enter it to get to the bar. Looking through old threads I can't find anything either way - although it did say that Heineken & Symonds would only be available in that bar, not on the concourse.

Can anyone confirm (or not) that I did understand correctly?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jim = correct

Steward = incorrect

In fact it is IMPOSSIBLE to access the bar once you HAVE entered the ground.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
No idea about the access to Supporters' Bar but I can confirm that Heineken is available in 1901 Lounges

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
If you go out off Dick's Bar, there's a staff only corridor which leads to some stairs, down to the North Stand concourse. Like I say, takes about 20 seconds to walk from to the other.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If you go out off Dick's Bar, there's a staff only corridor which leads to some stairs, down to the North Stand concourse. Like I say, takes about 20 seconds to walk from to the other.

Thanks for that TS. Not having been up there to have a look around inside & out myself, I'm trying - somewhat in vain - to see what you mean. No doubt all will become bleedin' obvious to me by ten-past-seven tomorrow evening. :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've been to the stadium a few times and haven't yet seen it!

It's at the North end I believe but where?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

There is a clue in the name... 'staff only' corridor. What is the route for a ticket holder to get from the Supporters Bar to their seat in the North Stand?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So do you enter through the club shop?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The saga of the mystery bar rolls on :lol:

(good to know its up some stairs tho, eh, lessens the chance of Aattiiilaa ever rocking up with a piano)

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
The saga of the mystery bar rolls on :lol:

It seems you don't seem to be allowed to know about it! I still don't know if it will be open on non match days, and what times, people have asked before but it's very difficult to get an answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here