Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Support at Watford / Adam Virgo

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
What a day! Usually play on a sat so don't see the stripes much apart from midweek games. My game called off, heard you can pay on door, so rocked up. Great seats, great game & the support was simply breathtaking. Constant noise throughout, as mentioned, the Susex by the sea after their goal sent shivers down the spine. The players seemed to want to reward the support, I think Currie's graceless but wildly enthusiastic celebration said it all. All in all, I walked back to the station with one overriding though - I F*CKING LOVE THE ALBION :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody fantastic on Saturday it was although Watford is RUBBISH.

We got moved by the stewards over to the left side in the end where we had a bloody great time.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ditchy said:

ps who were the unfortunate guys who had to hold it during the game ... felt they looked itching to sit with main crowd !!

That was Biscuit, Turkey, THPP and a lad whose name I didn't catch, the one who had the comedy task of retrieving the ball from the middle of the flag following a - how WIDE do you want the goal! - shot by Watford.

The flag needed holding down else it would have ended up draped over a random resident's roof cos it was blowing a gale & the stewards would only let four people do the holding down. Harsh but fair I thought, tho can't fault their helpfulness in every other respect. Has to be said it WAS a bit weird having to join in GOSBTS when the nearest fellow-singer is miles away. Bit like Withdean actually... :lol:

Last edited:

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Superb day, the best support I have ever seen I think, should have gone to the library, classic!

Stewards were wankers though, except the tasty one by gate 13! After halftime I came back to my seat, which wasnt the one on my ticket anyway, got stopped by steward and had the ticket checked, he looked around aimlessly for my seat and then just let me sit there anyway, idiot

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Tom Hark said:
That was Biscuit, Turkey, THPP and a lad whose name I didn't catch, the one who had the comedy task of retrieving the ball from the middle of the flag following a - how WIDE do you want the goal! - shot by Watford.

The flag needed holding down else it would have ended up draped over a random resident's roof cos it was blowing a gale & the stewards would only let four people do the holding down. Harsh but fair I thought, tho can't fault their helpfulness in every other respect. Has to be said it WAS a bit weird having to join in GOSBTS when the nearest fellow-singer is miles away. Bit like Withdean actually... :lol:

well done you werwe a credit :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here