Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supermarkets

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
20 questions from the checkout person.......Yes..Damned annoying !

Solution? Get the hang of the self checkout machines..Once mastered they do not have annoying human attributes - and you don't get a dirty look if you make a 99p purchase on your credit card

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They need to haved more of the full size self-checkouts. I get annoyed when dimwit parents let their muelling cabbage children swipe the shopping on the self-checkout, they're always retarded and slow. This is supposed to speed up shopping not provide a playground for your child.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1/ Elderly people who stop in the middle of the isle and look at the shopping list or get a snot rag and blow their nose.

2/ Fat pikey people with kids who have a trolley full of oven ready meals,crisp, fizzy pop, and genral shit moaning they are on a budget, then you see them in the que buying 600 fags.

3/ Parking the car and being asked if I want my car washed...... eeerrrr feck off I would have gone to a feckin car wash if I had wanted one.

4/ Students (one is always the wildest camp twot ever) on a Friday night loitering in the beer, wine and spirts isle loudly claiming to be going to the wildest party ever and deliberating over own brand spirts and special offers.....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Quite, students it supermarkets are annoying in general. Some do have massive tits though.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've just left Tesco's in burgess hill. I hate it in there. The main culprits are the dawdlers. They walk at normal speed with their trolley until the first aisle and then it's go slow.

People (normally the women) who randomly meet friends there and block the aisle whilst the they have a chat.

Sudden stoppers in front of you. Next time I will run my trolley into your heels.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
People who eat food before they have paid for it,the elderly couple who comment on what you have in your basket at the check out,the elderly who moan because I have my kids with me,the elderly who complain that I should be at work and my wife should be shopping,the dopey old twat who told me that supermarkets operate a one-way system up and down the aisles and that I am going against the flow,the pugnacious old git who was going to see me in the car park because I chose the joint of meat he wanted and the old couple who stand in front of what ever item you are trying to get off the shelves taking about 100 years to decide whether to buy said item and refuse to budge one inch when you politely ask them to move.Bastards the lot of them.Oh yeah,I nearly forgot,the meddling arse wipes who say "oh go on, let them have it" when my kids are pestering me for some overpriced piece of crap.Fcuk the lot of 'em.

anyone over the age of 60 should be taken out and shot and used for pet food ....................Oh hang on a minute .............

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I had some impatient twit have a go at me for stopping and moving slower than he would have liked. I pointed out that it's a shop, I'm going to be browsing and stopping frequently.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well, what an unpleasant chap you sound.

I'm glad you don't shop in the same place as me.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Dozens of packs of chicken joints, all costing £4. Hundreds of packs of cheese all weighing exactly the same. Not every family is the same sodding size.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dozens of packs of chicken joints, all costing £4. Hundreds of packs of cheese all weighing exactly the same. Not every family is the same sodding size.

They are in Asda. FAT.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Trolley slouchers - regardless of age or gender, come the day of the revolution, these people will be the first ones up against the wall.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Old people in supermarkets at weekends..

You've got all fuckin WEEK to go shopping ffs

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
No shop at all asks if you want a carrier bag anymore. I sometimes forget my re-usables and stand there in a stand off until they ask me if I want a bag. f*** you Tesco's, they are hardly in a position to get shirty with me about the environment. Look at the f***ing place.

Sainsburys always ask if you want any bags. I don't shop at Tescos, I don't like the people who forget their own bags.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
FFS, get a life.

Don't go near the reduced cabinets, shop at a store that does 'scan as you shop' so you can avoid all staff! Better still, shop on line!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I quite like going to the supermarket, except at Christmas. You sound like a right miserable lot. Much prefer it if the checkout person is chatty.

- - - Updated - - -

They need to haved more of the full size self-checkouts. I get annoyed when dimwit parents let their muelling cabbage children swipe the shopping on the self-checkout, they're always retarded and slow. This is supposed to speed up shopping not provide a playground for your child.
nope. They're proven to take twice as long. They're just there to replace staff. This is why I don't use them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Children standing in the baskets of trolleys I have a view that they are small so should be in the seat or they are big enough to walk but never standing in the trpolleys having possiblky trod in something on the way to the store. I would think that it is against Health and Safety legislation.

Camicus

20 questions from the checkout person.......Yes..Damned annoying !

Solution? Get the hang of the self checkout machines..Once mastered they do not have annoying human attributes - and you don't get a dirty look if you make a 99p purchase on your credit card

I refuse to use self service checkouts for anything f*** Tescos/Asda/Morrrisons I refuse to save you 1 penny you cheap bastards pay for the staff you need.

What anoys me in supermarkets? Self serve checkouts and being corraled to them by some halfwit who dosnt realize its there job thats being replaced

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here