Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Mark McGhee

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Leads Motherwell to a 2-1 victory at Hearts, Motherwell are now 3rd in the table and just 4 points of top, hes a miracle worker !

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Motherwell were 13/5 this morning, thought that was an absolute steal.

£50 to win, cheers magoo :drink:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Doing a fantastic job and bookies favourite to be the next Scotland manager , still he was not good enough to be manager of Brighton.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Doing a fantastic job and bookies favourite to be the next Scotland manager , still he was not good enough to be manager of Brighton.

Not towards the end of his tenure. We were in freefall and needed to replace the outgoing players. He was unable to do that for a variety of reasons.

Still the future is bright for both Brighton and McGhee, so perhaps we can put this whole thing to bed, eh what?

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Not towards the end of his tenure. We were in freefall and needed to replace the outgoing players. He was unable to do that for a variety of reasons.

Still the future is bright for both Brighton and McGhee, so perhaps we can put this whole thing to bed, eh what?

Think US has got more chance of putting girls aloud to bed. :rolleyes:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

Spot on BOF. He did superbly with what he had and a change was needed as many of the fickle fans got on the teams back and not behind them thus dropping morale to an all time low so alas MM had to go. He is doing wonderfully now and I hope he gets the Scotland job.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm pleased for him.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Spoke to a Motherwell fan today at Grimbsy v Brentford.

(I never found out why he was there either....)

They love him up there...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Mark who??????

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Out of interest anyone know, with the exception of Celtic and Rangers themselves, why other SPL teams never sell out for the visit of these two? Is the ticketing that well controlled that old firm fans find it impossible to get tickets for the home stands?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I said when he left Brighton it was the wrong decision and I stand by that. A terrific manager who was not given a fair crack of the whip herem, but our loss is Motherwells gain and fair play to him.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
He's good, but i have a feeling his career with Motherwell will be distinctly like it was with us: A long downhill slide, at the top of it standing mightily for a long while, before speedily sliding down to the bottom, landing in a lake of whisky, then moving onto another club where the same will proceed. :lol:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

Actually I'm with you on not letting it go. I felt embarrassed that his leaving was allegedly brought about by fans pressure, as if all Brighton fans we superficial gimps not able to recocile the sum of the parts and the constraints at the time. We're doing fine now, probably punching a little over our weight, and he's got the opportunity and club to prove what he really can do so all in all everybody's a winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here