Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Super Bowl XLV1 New York Giants v New England Patriots - Official Match Thread***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The big game kicks off at 23:30 tonight in Indianapolis live on Sky Sports and BBC1.

The Superbowl is a great sporting event and I believe Madonna is live on the half-time show.

For me in Tom we trust - go Patriots

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Having a Bowl gathering, cant wait as long as everyone can get here with the snow!

Chips & Dips, Ribs, Chicken, Onion rings, Pizza, Donuts, Nachos and lots and lots of American larger

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Having a Bowl gathering, cant wait as long as everyone can get here with the snow!

Chips & Dips, Ribs, Chicken, Onion rings, Pizza, Donuts, Nachos and lots and lots of American larger

Can't stand American football or American lager but can I join you for the food??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As I have to live with Formula One and Rugby are SHIT thread hijacks, just about everytime there is a thread on them, it's time for revenge. American football is an advertising led shit game that provides a family day out eating and drinking heart attack inducing crap and also has the downside of having to watch overhyped "has beens" performing at half time in the final

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
As I have to live with Formula One and Rugby are SHIT thread hijacks, just about everytime there is a thread on them, it's time for revenge. American football is an advertising led shit game that provides a family day out eating and drinking heart attack inducing crap and also has the downside of having to watch overhyped "has beens" performing at half time in the final

Isn't that a bit wanky if the people who hijack those threads aren't the people posting in an NFL Superbowl thread?

It's like a child throwing a hissy fit.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The big game kicks off at 23:30 tonight in Indianapolis live on Sky Sports and BBC1.

The Superbowl is a great sporting event and I believe Madonna is live on the half-time show.

For me in Tom we trust - go Patriots

All of the above and come on you Pats!!!
Day off tommorow, big bowl of chilli, Nacho's, taco's, guacamole and a couple of boxes of coors, cant wait!!!!

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The big game
As the advert goes, the Superbowl will be watched worldwide by 120 million people, twice the population of the UK.

The WC was watched by 3.2 billion people, so the Superbowl is really the little game.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Giants here to. Got popcorn, peanut puffs, pretzels, Doritos and dip, sets and relentless to get me through the game.

Hoping Brady gets sacked a few times tonight.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
American football is an advertising led shit game
I actually really like American football, but it is ruined by the adverts, so much that I can't be bothered to watch it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
5 hrs to KO

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Apologies if slightly O/T, but has anyone got any ideas about whats going on with this years Wembley NFL tickets?! They've been delaying the purchase date for a while now & it now appears there's some issue with the Rams contract or something?? I'm not the biggest NFL fan but took the old man to Wembley for the Buc's game & loved it!! So want to take him again.
Oh, & a Giants win tonight for me!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Apologies if slightly O/T, but has anyone got any ideas about whats going on with this years Wembley NFL tickets?! They've been delaying the purchase date for a while now & it now appears there's some issue with the Rams contract or something?? I'm not the biggest NFL fan but took the old man to Wembley for the Buc's game & loved it!! So want to take him again.
Oh, & a Giants win tonight for me!

Something to do with The Rams and their lease agreement with their stadium !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here