Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Not at those prices...

PS
scroll_haha.gif

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Roll up, roll up, one of only a few chances for you non STHs to see the famous Albion!!:albion2:

Looking at the stadium plan, I seriously doubt it will be a sell out. Although, does anyone know why the 3 blocks in the east nearest the north stand are unavailable? They can't have all sold out. I certainly reserved my season ticket seat in this area.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Looking at the stadium plan, I seriously doubt it will be a sell out. Although, does anyone know why the 3 blocks in the east nearest the north stand are unavailable? They can't have all sold out. I certainly reserved my season ticket seat in this area.

The ticket line will be buzzing tomorrow I think..especially with Blackpool already sold out

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade

Do you mean the bit including the family area? You can't book that online (maybe if you have a family stand ST you can, but not anyone else) so that part always shows unavailable.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
A Sunderland supporting friend is travelling down tomorrow from Hastings.

Since there on general sale tomorrow can he just buy 2 tickets if he is on his own?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A Sunderland supporting friend is travelling down tomorrow from Hastings.

Since there on general sale tomorrow can he just buy 2 tickets if he is on his own?

only if he has a booking history in the last 3 years and has someone else on his Friends and Family.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
it has been like that all evening, as a season ticket holder in the WSU, I wanted to get tickets for the north stand for this game so had to wait for general sale tickets and now cant log on.
Judging by all the other games like this, a few thousand will pile in at the earliest opportunity (ie tonight and tomorrow) making it very difficult to get through, but then it will die down and the rest will go briskly but easily in the next few days.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
so can he only buy one ticket then?

or none at all
Tickets that are on general sale can only be bought by him if he has purchased a ticket through the club for a home or away game in the last 3 years and is on the database. If he is he can buy one (or 2 if he has linked with somebody else on F&F who is not going)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
it has been like that all evening, as a season ticket holder in the WSU, I wanted to get tickets for the north stand for this game so had to wait for general sale tickets and now cant log on.

Be patient I just got in to see how many have been sold around me and there are plenty left

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
bet the ticket office staff are looking forward to phone meltdown tomorrow

We now have an overflow phone number for tickets , so the club must have outsourced the job of handling an expected surge in ticket requests to a call centre.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
the club must have outsourced the job of handling an expected surge in ticket requests to a call centre.

Wonder if it's based in India like most of the other call centres!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here