Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland Ticket Update

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Nothing official but our home attendance expert Kingcole is predicting a 19,500 gate.

Currently......

62 tickets left in the North (all singles)
474 in the WSU
940 in the WSL
610 in the East Stand.

So, about 2100 tickets left to sell. At this moment in time, as well as these 2100 empties, there are 700 (which can only assume are empty) in the southern most East stand block, 1600 in the away end (if rumours are true than Sunderand's allocation is only 900), 100 in the family end and there was also a chunk reserved b y the club in the WSL - maybe 100 empties here.

So right now we are on about 18500. Don't expect many no shows from sold tickets for this one, as not many people will change their mind since they bought.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thanks for updating mate. I look forward to these figures you do.

1901's means any of 3000 might turn up might not. this is included in the 18500,

True, I forgot about 1901 no shows, however there wasn't a load of no shows for Gills, one can only asusme it will be less for Sunderland (especially considering the higher ticket price)

Will aim for 2 hourly updates spoonie!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not going to bother checking the ticketing system and will just guess at 17,000. To be honest, anything over 15,000 is tidy as it is a noddy competition and the match is sandwiched between back to back home league games.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere, but Radio 5 announced the game as tonight's commentary match this morning. There's a faint possibility that piss-poor weather and live radio commentary will put paid to any last-minuters that might otherwise have bought tickets. As Simster said, though, around 17,000 is likely, and the attendance is going to be miles higher than it would have been last season for this game, and possibly the highest of the night, even with Villa playing. Donny v. Leeds may pip us if people take that one seriously.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
17892 :thumbsup:

N1B now Sold out! What about these 4 seats in W1DH? Was this not a 1901 section?

Currently...............

56 left in the North (Rate of sale = 3P/H. Est Number left by 5pm = 35)
434 in WSU (Rate of sale = 40P/H. Est Number left by 5pm = 224)
840 in WSL (Rate of sale = 100P/H. Est Numbers left by 5pm =140)
580 is the East (Rate of sale = 30P/H) Est numbers left by 5pm = 370)

Please note, sales per hour rate over the last 2 hours included over an hour when the shop and phone lines were not open. Next update shortly after noon. :)

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Loving the work of King Cole.
Lets hope this awful weather stops, otherwise it will put off a few people queuing outside to pick up their tickets.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Capacity is only 15k would like to think we will surpass that despite the biblical weather.

On that note its a good chance to hear the sound of rain on a ROOF instead of a poncho hood, and to see how the pitch weathers it.

waterlogged already i've heard....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here