Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUNDERLAND roll call

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
going on the COSTA EXPRESS

i will also be mounting liz:clap: :clap:

any news on the george mccartney themed evening yet tommy boy?

Last edited:

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
One of the many down-sides of being a Tunbridge Wells born and bred supporter (apologies to the real fans) is that the are not many Brighton supporters in my generation based here. Apart from my brother who can't afford it.
What I am trying to say is that I am on my own.:(

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
On the Left Wing said:
Judging by the fact we had in excess of 1,200 at Crewe - hardly the most fashionable of places ... I would estimate in excess of 2,000 for Sunderland .... mabe a lot more????
I thought we'd only been given 1,900 tickets? Is that the extent of the away "end", or can loads more fit in (I believe you can also pay on the day??)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's an initial allocation of 1900 tickets which would indicate there are more available

seagull1971

Aug 8, 2003
Cyprus
Leaving Friday with my wife in tow, staying overnight near Mansfield, moving on to Sunderland about 10.30 Sat morning, reversing our stay on the way back.
I don't know what it is but i find those long drives in one day hard work now:yawn:
Remember doing Darlington once and could still see the motorway when i was asleep.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Well, the balloon family contingent is diminishing, and will now be just two (myself and youngest daughter), flying up from Bristol on Sat morning, back on Sunday. Will also be bringing an old school mate now living in Durham.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Picked up 4 tickets at the club shop today

can't wait. it is going to be a top weekend whatever the result :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

seagull in ireland

Dec 10, 2003
bus to dublin friday evening,sleep in airport,06:30 flight,arr 07:30, meet friends from brighton about 12:00,fly back at 21:40,that night arr 22:40 in dublin wife picks me up 2 hr drive home.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
seagull in ireland said:
bus to dublin friday evening,sleep in airport,06:30 flight,arr 07:30, meet friends from brighton about 12:00,fly back at 21:40,that night arr 22:40 in dublin wife picks me up 2 hr drive home.

Why isn't your wife taking you to the airport.....you could have a couple of hours kip at home if she'd do the decent thing...:lolol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I'm going. 1030 train from Carlisle with a bunch of Sunderland fans I know.

There should be about 5,000 seats in the away end... can't it being a problem if we sell out our 1900!

Tom the Croc

Oct 12, 2004
Brighton - where else?
Scott, I can give you details on the events in the days leading up to Sunderland. On Thursday night/ Friday morning there will be a random train journey to an as of yet undecided location in Sussex, to include alcohol-fuelled activities). Then there is a morning of PES4 lined up (dare I say this for fear of setting kev off). Friday will be used predominantly for sleeping. Then on Friday evening (kick off at 11pm), the George McCartney themed board games evening will take place at my fine abode. I will be placing posters of george all around my home, which we can caress and carry out remotely sexual actions on upon victory in one of the games. Then at 4.45am its down to the bus station to mount Liz Costa and Sarah Watts (and then get on the coach).

guest list so far: Me, Scotty M, tommy boy, and Benny H. Several more have been invited, and are probably weighing up what is sure to be a fun-filled day.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Roll Call

Superphil Present
Superwife Present
Chilli Present
Gussett Present
Jonesy Present
Delboy Present

All an the plane from Stanstead

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Tom the Croc said:
Scott, I can give you details on the events in the days leading up to Sunderland. On Thursday night/ Friday morning there will be a random train journey to an as of yet undecided location in Sussex, to include alcohol-fuelled activities). Then there is a morning of PES4 lined up (dare I say this for fear of setting kev off). Friday will be used predominantly for sleeping. Then on Friday evening (kick off at 11pm), the George McCartney themed board games evening will take place at my fine abode. I will be placing posters of george all around my home, which we can caress and carry out remotely sexual actions on upon victory in one of the games. Then at 4.45am its down to the bus station to mount Liz Costa and Sarah Watts (and then get on the coach).

guest list so far: Me, Scotty M, tommy boy, and Benny H. Several more have been invited, and are probably weighing up what is sure to be a fun-filled day.

marvellous:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here