Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUNDERLAND roll call

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Flying up from bristol on Friday and returning on Sunday. Staying in the Travelodge in Newcastle.

Anyone else flying from Brizzle and/or staying in the same place?

:falmerspi :falmerspi

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Albion Rob said:
We'll be the ones shuffling to the toilet every 20 minutes to relieve our bladders of Stella on the Eastbourne to Victoria train :D

We'll be the old fella's being far too sensible to drink at 8 in the morning......we'll start on the train to Newcastle :drink: :drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 of us on the 10:00 from Kings X

Hope to meet up with Beach Hut and Mr Hairy.:)

:drink:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Flying up at 11.40 from Gatwick on Friday

There are 4 more flying an hour before me and a load more flying up on Saturday from Heathrow and Stanstead.

All of us staying til Sunday in Newcastle,looks like there are going to be a lot of us in toon on Saturday!!:drink:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Will also be in the toon saturday night. Will be visiting the ultimate cheesefest that is the Tuxedo Royale ( Princess ) known as the boat. Massive club, loads of dance floors playing different music and the Marvellous revolving Dancefloor. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Storer68 said:
1 of us on the 11:15 out of Stanstead to Newcastle

1 flying back on the 19:10 from Stanstead (saturday

Poor Billy no mates :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Three of us in the car leaving early Saturday morning. Well, three of us, and an extra friend:
soccerkule.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
hove born&bred said:
No 9.00 am out of Euston business class :drink: just hope my FD or his secretary don't suss me out.

If you are going from Euston you will struggle to get near Sunderland - try Kings Cross.

10:00 from KX - 1.5 Huts

Tighe11

Nov 15, 2003
Brighton
Getting the train early saturday havnt planned my journey just gonna deal with it half arsed the night before and find my way there and back like i always do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here