Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland Chairman Glassed

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Mr Bob Murray was glassed with a beer glass whilst having dinner with his wife and Mr & Mrs McCarthy (Mick) in a Newcastle Restaurant last night! :nono:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is very sad IMHO.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Sounds like he had a smashing time then

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Oceanic said:
Sorry but dining out in Newcastle is asking for trouble. Their rivalry is intense. I don't condone violence but they're asking for trouble for eating in Newcastle.

Thats bullshit.You should be able to go out anywhere and feel safe.By the way Brighton's rivary is classed higher than those two and thats from offical sources from a year or two ago

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
That bloked did wonders for Sunderland getting them to the Stadium of Light and promoted on limited resources. The fucker who did that must be mentally ill.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Oceanic said:
It's obvious you no nothing about rivalry. Newcastle - Sunderland is one of the most explosive derbies in the country, second to Rangers - Celtic. Fact!!!

Really

Explain to me where you heard this and based on what

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
NMH said:
Ahem - before you lot get into the semantics of 'who has the biggest rivalry' any further, do you actually know if it was even football related??

Good point. :thumbsup:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Catch the bas***ds who did this and lock them away for a seriously long time.

And treat all the brave glassers the same.

Makes you weep to think these mindless sh*ts could have us all drinking our sherbets from paper cups as a consequence.

Hope the bloke is OK.

E

enigma

Oceanic said:
Sorry but dining out in Newcastle is asking for trouble. Their rivalry is intense. I don't condone violence but they're asking for trouble for eating in Newcastle.

Shut up. They were eating out in a restaurant, why should they expect that? Most people wouldnt even recognise him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here