Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Hardly out looking for trouble!

_40687581_murray203_pa.jpg

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
rogue said:
By the way Brighton's rivary is classed higher than those two and thats from offical sources from a year or two ago

Kicks off every week in Manchester with City and United.

Also the same in Sheff with Wednesday and United.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Bob Murray is a seriously nice guy who lives and breathes his club - he's been a fan of SAFC since he was a small kid.

Guess there are mindless morons in every city

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
In the paper today that he was glassed by one of his OWN fans! :eek:

Apparently he had been giving the chairman shit for two hours before glassing him! Are these fans twats? what did he do wrong? put 10mils in the club? get them in the premiership? Let Thierry Henry score against them? :nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
gvce26 said:
In the paper today that he was glassed by one of his OWN fans! :eek:

Apparently he had been giving the chairman shit for two hours before glassing him! Are these fans twats? what did he do wrong? put 10mils in the club? get them in the premiership? Let Thierry Henry score against them? :nono:

They are heading for relegation, of course he deserved it!!!

:nono:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
BarrelofFun said:
They are heading for relegation, of course he deserved it!!!

:nono:

I would imagine the guys frustration would be that when they went down a few years back they went with a whimper and now having supposidly re built they are set to do the same again, no way to get his point across though :nono: any news on whether the guys been caught yet?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
sir danny cullip said:
I would imagine the guys frustration would be that when they went down a few years back they went with a whimper and now having supposidly re built they are set to do the same again, no way to get his point across though :nono: any news on whether the guys been caught yet?

I think I read on ceefax that they have arrested a 29 yr old in connection. His parents must be very proud of him......

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
I think I read on ceefax that they have arrested a 29 yr old in connection. His parents must be very proud of him......

Good, hope he goes down for some time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here