Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday: How not to look like a plastic?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
For me, Citeh all day long.

Of course the red half will say they've bought it, but so have they.

My real satisfaction will be the guvnor of my local, born in Storrington, and played for them, who 'supports' the red half, but only been to OT once.

Yet he still takes the piss out of me and my boy, both sth, and born here. for supporting a 'crappy' club.

CITEH!

D

Deleted member 18477

If Sir Alex and the boys pull it off it will be one of my all-time favourite sporting moments, perhaps second only to August 6th at The Amex. They won't though, because City will win 2-0 or 3-0. I would love it, love it if they didn't though and Sir Alex was once again a champion.

I'd love it too.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I ... will cheer ANY QPR goal rather loudly in the pub

I love you :kiss:

As for not looking plastic, blue and white scarf and sing 'John Terry we know what you said' several times and you'll be fine.

I shall be at home fearing the worst, hoping for a day to beat last Saturday ... and 23 October 2011. Don't care who wins the league ... Just want Stoke to not lose.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
If Sir Alex and the boys pull it off it will be one of my all-time favourite sporting moments, perhaps second only to August 6th at The Amex. They won't though, because City will win 2-0 or 3-0. I would love it, love it if they didn't though and Sir Alex was once again a champion.

Another plastic Manure fan. I want city to win it, Just imagine being City fan. For as long as they can remember they have been living in Uniteds' shadow having to endure the gloating and celebrating. The arrogant red fans lording it over them. Having to work with them,going to school with them and in some cases living with them. Just imagine that.
Then along comes an opportunity that is going to turn the tide possibly forever, I know one thing for sure if I was a city fan I would be bloody loving it, praying everything goes right on sunday. So come on city do it for the fans.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I have long since given up worrying about how much teams spend and all this 'buying the title nonsense' especially as without the extreme generosity of one of our fans we would be in the shit right now.

I also quite like City and would love them to win the league and the fact it will stop United into bargain is a very nice bonus. As for relegation, it would be very amusing to see Bolton go down as it would get that tit Gartside out of the Premier League...The only downside is that he will then start banging on about creating a Premier League 2 again which he seems to raise every other year.

Come on City...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Another plastic Manure fan. I want city to win it, Just imagine being City fan. For as long as they can remember they have been living in Uniteds' shadow having to endure the gloating and celebrating. The arrogant red fans lording it over them. Having to work with them,going to school with them and in some cases living with them. Just imagine that.
Then along comes an opportunity that is going to turn the tide possibly forever, I know one thing for sure if I was a city fan I would be bloody loving it, praying everything goes right on sunday. So come on city do it for the fans.

Having lived in Manchester for 12 years I have to agree with this. Manure fans have looked down on City for so long, taking the piss at their failures. I can't wait for Sunday, as Manure fans squirm at the thought of Monday morning when their City work colleagues get their own back. Of course it matters, not a jot, compared with major issues like How long will Gus stay with us?, Did Vicente enjoy his tapas last night etc but of the two outcomes, it must be City to win.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Aren't there far more plastic manure fans it would piss off than plastic citteh fans (yet). That alone means hope for the blue % of Manchester. Hate ferguson and only shame is that twat g. nev won't be quite as annoyed as if had happened couple seasons ago.

As for relegation hope QPR stay up. Rather Bobby stays there and they go down when we could realistically be an option. Currently he's England's best targetman and on some ridiculous wage isn't it due to the money at QPR and nature of his move there (90kpw anyone?). Expect half the prem would be clammouring for him after his as a guess 25% pay cut when relegated. Would think plenty offer him 50-60k on a short deal if very cheap transfer (QPR pressumably would need him off the books)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can think of about 930,000,000 reasons. Apart from that, they're one of those teams I've had a fairly irrational dislike for ever since their manager (John Bond at the time? ) gave Albion a right slagging off shortly before we soccered them off the park at The Goldstone many moons ago.

And for consistency, did you think of 800,000,000 reasons against Chelski buying their silverware?

I'm pleased the ManU/Chelski 'cartel' of out-squad-costing & out-wages-paying the opposition, has been broken, or has another member. Just for the variety.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I have long since given up worrying about how much teams spend and all this 'buying the title nonsense' especially as without the extreme generosity of one of our fans we would be in the shit right now.

I also quite like City and would love them to win the league and the fact it will stop United into bargain is a very nice bonus. As for relegation, it would be very amusing to see Bolton go down as it would get that tit Gartside out of the Premier League...The only downside is that he will then start banging on about creating a Premier League 2 again which he seems to raise every other year.

Come on City...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

This.

Come on City. Ruin Manure's year. :lol:

I can think of about 930,000,000 reasons. Apart from that, they're one of those teams I've had a fairly irrational dislike for ever since their manager (John Bond at the time? ) gave Albion a right slagging off shortly before we soccered them off the park at The Goldstone many moons ago.

Was that the 4-0 cup victory in '83 - went to the game with a City STH friend!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
City for me. Just because I'd like to see all the plastic Man U fans get to feel a bit of pain for a change.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Come on City.

It's been hilarious to see the manipulative Fergie cracking up (touch line handbags at the Etihad).

The tables have turned.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
You have to want City to win really, it's been 17 years since someone outside MU / Arse / Chelski won the English Championship. That needs breaking regardless of whether it's been achieved by an obscene amount of money or not.

This. Plus I'm an ABU'er.

Hopefully it will lead to a reduction of people wearing Manure shirts around town.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i want city to win it. yes they have spent millions etc but people forget they were in the third tier of English football not so long ago getting 30000 crowds so a lot of their fans deserve it

but i would like Bolton to draw as i'd rather go there next season than QPR

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
This wasn't a throwaway comment a couple of years ago. He has gone on record in support of the idea many times, and has tabled it as a motion at Premier League board level. People have taken this issue far too lightly, IMO. Bolton going down is the single most important issue left to be concluded, this season.

Well you've helped me make up my mind then. Come on Stoke!

QPR is always bloody freezing anyway.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
I think it is strange how after talking to someone within 5 minutes you will be able to know that they are a Man U fan. But this seems to be the case, they all have similar characteristics coming across as arrogant and more than likely a bad loser. So come on City!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here