Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday: How not to look like a plastic?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You WANT Bolton to go down, ergo you DO want QPR to win, ergo you love United, idolise Rooney. revere Ferguson, and have a small tattoo of a red devil, on your left arse cheek. Plastic twat.

No, I want Bolton to fail to win, away to Stoke.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I couldn't really care less who goes down out of Bolton and QPR, they're both tinpot clubs with ideas above their station. I guess QPR would be a closer away trip next season, but I do hate Loftus Road, it's an awful ground. Whereas Bolton rather deserve to go down because of their chairman's suggestion that there should be no relegation a couple of years back. I've also seen a few people suggesting that Bolton deserve to stay up because of what happened to Fabrice Muamba. What?? :ohmy:

Pray 4 Bolton

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I dont worry about any of this shit.

It affects nothing for me.

Man Utd, Man City et al and what they win or don't win means the same to me as to who finishes 10th in the second tier of the Cypriot league.

I work in Windsor and the office is pretty much split down the middle between Tottenham and Chelsea. When football comes up in conversation I ask them to stop talking - as they are Soap Opera fans.

Some dozy dorris watching Eastenders or some retarded twat who lives 290 miles from the team he watches on Sky and has no fmaily connection with are exactly the same thing to me.

What happens at Eastlands or whatever it's called at the weekend is irrelevant.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ABU and don't care which of Bolton or QPR goes down - as long as the other one does next year.

Although to be honest, whilst I've never thought much of that tin pot club from Shephards Bush, I f***ing hate Bolton. I always consider that 1991/92 cup game at Burnden to be the pivotal day that their club started looking upwards again, and the day our own club went down the toilet. And I can't believe they had the front to ask paying punters to put up with not being able to even see one quarter of the pitch, owing to a supermarket taking up half the away end. And Phil Gartside is a wanker.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I dont worry about any of this shit.

It affects nothing for me.

Man Utd, Man City et al and what they win or don't win means the same to me as to who finishes 10th in the second tier of the Cypriot league.

I work in Windsor and the office is pretty much split down the middle between Tottenham and Chelsea. When football comes up in conversation I ask them to stop talking - as they are Soap Opera fans.

Some dozy dorris watching Eastenders or some retarded twat who lives 290 miles from the team he watches on Sky and has no fmaily connection with are exactly the same thing to me.

What happens at Eastlands or whatever it's called at the weekend is irrelevant.

I sort of get this, but at the same time don't. If Brighton are away, I might watch Havant&Waterlooville, or Lewes, or I'll watch a game on the box. I love football whether top of the football league, or within the non-league pyramid. Who wins the English Championship, and the leagues below will always carry a lot of importance to me, certainly never irrelevant and especially since the weekend does confirm who we'll be playing next season.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Dont watch premier league football I have no interest who wins at all and totally agree with 'soap opera' comment. Football to me is all about being proud of where you come from and pride in your city not just choosing a team that wins

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Surely Albion are priority and nothing else. Therefore QPR coming down makes for a fantastic away day and the pant pissing on here about our London away lot is enough to want a city win

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I really really don't want City to win the title on Sunday and will cheer ANY QPR goal rather loudly in the pub, BUT......

How on earth can I achieve this without coming across like a Man U plastic?

Why do you care enough about EITHER Manc side winning the title that you are willing to cheer? Sounds like you are a plastic Man Utd fan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why do you care enough about EITHER Manc side winning the title that you are willing to cheer? Sounds like you are a plastic Man Utd fan.

Correct

Wouldn't Bolton still go down if both they and QPR lose?

Correct. (Bolton are down, if they fail to win, irrespective of other results).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Come on City.

Bluuuuueeeeeeeeeee mooooooooooooooooon
You saw meeee standin alooooooone
et cetera

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Man city or Man Utd. To finish top I couldn't give a monkey's but Bolton deserve to go down to show that another cheating, debt ridden club must operate within their means. Mind you, a trip to QPR next season would be nice.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I want QPR to come down so that a) If Bobby stays at QPR we get to see him b)If Bobby leaves QPR we may get him! and c)QPR is a much better away day than Bolton.

The only slight other argument is that QPR would be stronger contenders than Bolton in our division next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I want QPR to come down so that a) If Bobby stays at QPR we get to see him b)If Bobby leaves QPR we may get him! and c)QPR is a much better away day than Bolton.

The only slight other argument is that QPR would be stronger contenders than Bolton in our division next season.

It could be 2 games next season talked about for years to come , Vicente versus Zamora

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here