Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday 8th May - a city wide Albion Promotion Celebration

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Cllr David Smith who told a little porkie in the council meeting by claiming he had been on the books of the Albion as a youngster (a claim that neiter he nor anybody else has been able to produce evidence to support) and who also spent time at that council meeting claiming that the club had deceived supporters by creating a stadium management company and not telling anyone. This was quickly disproven by reference to the stadium application booklet that had been given to 20k supporters on the ticket database, and also had been referenced in the then 60k circulation, Argus.

And yes was the only councillor to vote against the stadium.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It'd better bloody not start till 3pm, I wanna get back for it. Won't the players be staying in notts too?

The team stay in the locality the night before a game but set off back home afterwards. Their coach pulled into Warwick services at the same time as us on Saturday evening.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I don't believe we have Phil. He is my local councillor and his utterances towards the stadium to people in his ward are nothing short of contemptuous. What he is saying now in his official capacity is something completely different. he's looking at the benefits to the city (accepting the arguments we made all along) but that doesn't mean he supports the stadium location or indeed will admit that his foretelling of traffic chaos in Rottingdean will be way off the mark.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
brilliant , a joyus parade , followed by a public stoning by the popular peoples front of nsc . ile bring the missus ,how much for a beard and a bag of gravel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here