Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sun reckons Queen wants UK to leave the EU...

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why the f**k would Scotland attempt another referendum when the Saudis have totally screwed their economic plan? So much nonsense on these threads and all from the tinfoil hat OUT crew.

I'm completely decided now by the crazies. IN it is because I don't side with retards and mentalists.

the only thing i have to say to you is that you are proper thick, in-fact dangerously thick, goodbye..

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To say "And some people have the gall to suggest that it's the Brexit campaign which conjures up scare stories!" clearly implies that the Brexit campaign doesn't conjure up scare stories. You say it doesn't imply any such thing? Fine. Let's agree to differ.

Meantime, can you point me in the direction of any claim that "it's only the Outers" who come up with scare stories? Various posters' points about the Out campaign have been made against the background of Boris's waffle concerning "the agents of Project Fear" in which he, like a raft of posters on here, implied that scaremongering is the preserve of only the In campaign. To show it wasn't I gave an example of scaremongering by the Brexiters but I have never said that the In campaign doesn't do the same. Cameron, for example, has said some daft things today if the press reports are to be believed.
I never said that only one side was guilty of scaremongering; both are, to varying extents. There have been plenty of suggestions by 'Inners' that it is only the out campaign that is using scare tactics, but no, I can't be arsed to go and find them for you. Do that for yourself, or, if you prefer, just carry on with your belief that they don't exist. I really couldn't care either way.
Not only are you grabbing the wrong end of the stick here, you're not even grabbing the right stick!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I never said that only one side was guilty of scaremongering; both are, to varying extents. There have been plenty of suggestions by 'Inners' that it is only the out campaign that is using scare tactics, but no, I can't be arsed to go and find them for you. Do that for yourself, or, if you prefer, just carry on with your belief that they don't exist. I really couldn't care either way.
Not only are you grabbing the wrong end of the stick here, you're not even grabbing the right stick!

You daftly claim that there 'have been plenty of suggestions by Inners that is is only the out campaign that is using scare tactics' and when asked for a shred of evidence say you can't be arsed to find it. Terrific stuff.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Why the f**k would Scotland attempt another referendum when the Saudis have totally screwed their economic plan? So much nonsense on these threads and all from the tinfoil hat OUT crew.

I'm completely decided now by the crazies. IN it is because I don't side with retards and mentalists.
The IN crew are amongst the most naive people going and can't grasp what is happening to Europe and are fixated on Monterey matters only.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The IN crew are amongst the most naive people going and can't grasp what is happening to Europe and are fixated on Monterey matters only.

I wouldn't say we're fixated by it, but there's no denying it's quite a nice place. A bit gift-shop tacky in a Californian sort of way perhaps but all right overall.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
the only thing i have to say to you is that you are proper thick, in-fact dangerously thick, goodbye..
Missed this. I'll take it as a compliment. Cheers!

Coming as it does from someone who appears to have English as a second language, it seems something was lost in translation.

Best of luck with your education here young man. [emoji1]

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

outers are retards
classy!

can i add retards to the other user that said outers ere xenophobes and racists............who said rational debate was dead

Jan 30, 2008
Missed this. I'll take it as a compliment. Cheers!

Coming as it does from someone who appears to have English as a second language, it seems something was lost in translation.

Best of luck with your education here young man. [emoji1]

well give your head a wobble if what you've posted is why you want to stay in the EU :dunce:
regards
DR

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
outers are retards
classy!

can i add retards to the other user that said outers ere xenophobes and racists............who said rational debate was dead

Better it people don't say things like that, even in the heat of a mudslinging exchange with a poster who routinely dishes it out. Just as it's better if Outers don't call Inners liars, dunces, wet dream tories, ignorant gits, prunes, avocados (I made that one up) and heaps of other things. What the Outers shouldn't do is claim that the name-calling is evenly balanced. A glance through any referendum thread will show that it isn't.

In itself, this doesn't prove that the Inners' case is stronger than the Outers' - although it does suggest that complaining about the other side's personal insults is not the most natural territory for a Brexiter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here