3. Rushworth
4. Cozier-Duberry
5. Offiah
6. Peupion
7. Samuels
8. Duffus
9. Lamptey?
10. Sarmiento (Igor? Gilmour?)
Yes, roughly those, the first eight anyway - but my list would include Turns, Ifill, Atom and Mazilu.
Lamptey and Igor? - less so; they'd be sales rather than loans, and there hasn't really been a whisper. Sarmiento, maybe - and it looks like Napoli won't stop pestering us over Billy Gilmour.

Fiskmås

Doubt we'll be asking for much and will be happy to get his wages off the books. Hope this gets done. Had high hopes when we signed him but he's offered nothing.
I’d be thrilled if we got a single pound for him. I remember writing a post just after he signed explaining that one day we’d look back at his signing on a free as one of the best pieces of business Tony ever pulled off. I stand corrected, and my disappointment knows no bounds.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Yes, roughly those, the first eight anyway - but my list would include Turns, Ifill, Atom and Mazilu.
Lamptey and Igor? - less so; they'd be sales rather than loans, and there hasn't really been a whisper. Sarmiento, maybe - and it looks like Napoli won't stop pestering us over Billy Gilmour.

Atom's coming back from injury I thought? Sky Sports news reporting that we are open to offers for Dahoud, Moder and Lamptey.

Last edited:

7dialssouthpaw

Sep 10, 2022
If Billy did go, we would likely retain Moder and/or Sarmiento, no?
Igor looks set to stay, so maybe Lamptey and Billy the main first team exits (as well as Dahoud)

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Apologies - I didn't know he's injured. I believe McConville is, which is why I didn't include him.

I only know because I saw this on Instagram, nothing has been said by Atom / the club.

Screenshot_20240830-093309~2.png

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Half way through the day - six of the 12 names mentioned for loans / sales seem to be close to being tied up.

Rushworth - Hull
Dahoud - Frankfurt?
Gilmour - Napoli?
Sarmiento - Burnley?
Cozier-Duberry - Blackburn?
Offiah - Blackpool?

Peupion
Turns
Samuels
Duffus
Moder
Lamptey

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
A rough count indicates that we now have a 30 player squad.

I suspect 1 or 2 more may go this week to leagues with open windows.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Worth a listen - TB on the transfer window etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here