Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Summer Window and Squad 24/25

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Very decent loan. They're playing Europa League, so we might get to watch him a bit as well
Because famously all of Europe gathers in front of the TV whenever its time for Sturm Graz to play in the Europa League.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Because famously all of Europe gathers in front of the TV whenever its time for Sturm Graz to play in the Europa League.
Well, lots of the games are on TNT in the UK, they play 4 or 5 concurrently, so I think there will be chances

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I’d guess that we’ve got about +£170m wiggle room on PSR but @El Presidente is the expert here. I’ve not done the amortisation math.

But I suppose we’d want to roughly get Boscagi’s fee back from an Igor sale back to Italy.
From a PSR perspective the club has a lot of headroom.

Whether TB would want a long term commitment in terms of a 3/4 year contract to deal with a short term injury issue in less certain

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The penultimate day of the window.

Lots of players still to loan out or sell.

We will be able to find them all a new home?

And the Boscagli deal lurks in the background. PSV willing to go to the final hours to extract maximum value on a player who’ll surely turn down a new contract offer and leave on a free in 9 months time if they don’t sell. They are not going to turn down the best part of £10m, they are not big enough to do that.

So….the future of Moder, Dahoud and possibly Lamptey (new contract?) and Igor will play out in the next 39 hours or so. And a fair few loan outs too. The squad is listed as 38 players on Transfermarkt, you’d suspect that that needs to come down by at least 10 bodies over the next two days.
I'm guessing we might see another TEN outbound moves, one way or another. :ohmy:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Some deadline day this! It's half past eight and we've done NOTHING so far!

Strange one in a way - we're looking to move players out rather than following flight paths to see who's coming! Bloke on TS thinks the WBG to Napoli deal is still on. :(

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
I'm guessing we might see another TEN outbound moves, one way or another. :ohmy:

1. Dahoud (PLEASE 🙏🏻)
2. Moder
3. Rushworth
4. Cozier-Duberry
5. Offiah
6. Peupion
7. Samuels
8. Duffus
9. Lamptey?
10. Sarmiento (Igor? Gilmour?)

Edit: Should have added Ed Turns

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Some deadline day this! It's half past eight and we've done NOTHING so far!

Strange one in a way - we're looking to move players out rather than following flight paths to see who's coming! Bloke on TS thinks the WBG to Napoli deal is still on. :(
Napoli may well be getting the best part of €80m from Saudi. If they really want WBG, they’ll start bidding up enough for us to take notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here