Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sullivan to Millwall

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We better have a cracking new number 1 already lined up, otherwise I can't understand us selling Sullivan at all.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It sounds to me as he is going there as back-up. In any case we are after a better keeper than both Kuipers & Sullivan (hopefully), so it won't matter.

Good luck to him though.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Heard this a month back and asked around. A guy I know on a paper in London who deals with Millwall said it would never happen.

Egg on his face now.

Good luck Sully. Should have been kept at Withdean.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
We'd better get a f***ing good number 1 in otherwise I will not be happy. Could see him being a great keeper.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
We better have a cracking new number 1 already lined up, otherwise I can't understand us selling Sullivan at all.

My faith in the bald god is well and truly kept but letting Sullivan go was a very bad mistake IMHO; not least because it's easy to see how it was made: he was still playing great at a time when the team overall was rubbish, so it looks as if it's simply been assumed that he was rubbish. Which, emphatically, he isn't. Bit stupid all round.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Good luck Sully.

I was gutted to see him go and will be gutted to see him any any other clubs colours. However I really hope he goes on to have a fantastic career.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Not too sure why we let him go to be honest, good luck to sully, he is a good keeper, put in a few good performances for us this season and certainly has a lot of potential :clap::clap::clap:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
All the best to him, except agasint us obviously. Got a long way to go in his career and could really make something of himself.

Someone on here (empire?) posted it pretty much as soon as he got released.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I was a bit surprised that Sully was released as I thought he had the potential to develop into a decent keeper - hope he does well at Millwall (though not against us, obviously!).

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Best of luck to him, thought he looked a decent keeper in the games he played. Hopefully we have someone coming in to replace him.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Shame he was not sold for some profit but was released by the club.

Good luck to him hope he takes over the no 1 jersey at the new den, I for one would have offered another contract, he is a good keeper. Anyone new we sign now has a clear benchmark in Sully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here