Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suggests for a nice pubs / bars for 1st date

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My advise is take her somewhere where you would typically go. Dont try and show off or do something special on a first date. You can do that later.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Northstandchat is Shit.

I would suggest the following.

The Good Companions up at the seven dials. Would be my number one choice. really decent even if a little expensive.

Or Shakespears head for the sausage and mash menu, not sure it would impress on a first date but the sausage and mash is TREMEND.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Paris Cafe Bar by the station is good

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Morning All,

Looking for some advise from the wonderful world that is NSC. I've got a first date with a girl tomorrow eve and was looking for some suggestions for decent pubs/bars in Brighton?

I know of one or two, but thought there may be some hidden gems I didn't know about?! Ideally within walking distance of Brighton Station.

Ta

Tonights the night Big Boy!! Good luck where ever you take her ( :facepalm: )

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Morning All,

Looking for some advise from the wonderful world that is NSC. I've got a first date with a girl tomorrow eve and was looking for some suggestions for decent pubs/bars in Brighton?

I know of one or two, but thought there may be some hidden gems I didn't know about?! Ideally within walking distance of Brighton Station.

Ta

MyHotel Cocktail Bars Brighton, Brighton Cocktail Bar, Bars In Brighton - My Hotel Brighton, East Sussex Central London UK

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Northstandchat is Shit.

I would suggest the following.

The Good Companions up at the seven dials. Would be my number one choice. really decent even if a little expensive.

Or Shakespears head for the sausage and mash menu, not sure it would impress on a first date but the sausage and mash is TREMEND.

Chavtastic!

Do behave, you must take any lass worthy of your attentions somewhere tasteful and secluded, so you can chat unmolested by commoners. Thus, it has to be a tavern in Rottingdean or Arundel. If you want live music in 'reasonable' surroundings, then Lewes has 2 or 3 places on most evenings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here