Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stunned by half-time bar exits

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I was shocked to see so many "supporters" of BHAFC zooming off to the bar with 10 minutes to go to HT.

Why go to a football game. They should stay in the pub, and let some real supporters have the tickets.

Of course they missed the start of Brighton getting back into the game, and Noone missing a sitter.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
was this your 1st game ??? if it isnt then you should know you have to leave 10 mins before half time to get fodd / drink / go to loo or risk going at half time and by the time 2nd half starts you get nothing you wanted and still about to piss yourself

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not sure I would say the Noone chance was a "sitter". I think you're being even harsher than the ginger prick in front of me in the East who criticised Noone for the shot which hit the bar in the second half!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Piss off, if I want to get a beer 2 minutes before the whistle then I will. It's a nothing game, did you want to give the "real fans" my leicester or bristol city tickets as well (or Ipswich)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Definitely worse than usual tonight. I don't normally have any issue if people want to go down to the councourse a couple of minutes before half time or whatever, but I felt like a f***ing jack-in-the-box getting up and down to let people pass from about 35 minutes tonight.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't mind that so much as people coming back into the stand from the wrong exit. I sit right in the middle of the block, so there is no reason for people to be coming past, but 3 or 4 people did and it gets really annoying. Not a massive thing, obviously they were day trippers so to speak but is it that hard to use the right entrance?

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Piss off, if I want to get a beer 2 minutes before the whistle then I will. It's a nothing game, did you want to give the "real fans" my leicester or bristol city tickets as well (or Ipswich)

Well that depends if you really are going for the football or a piss up away day.

If the latter then no matter how many away tickets you buy you ain't a real fan if you choose to drink beer rather than watch the Aibion

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Well that depends if you really are going for the football or a piss up away day.

If the latter then no matter how many away tickets you buy you ain't a real fan if you choose to drink beer rather than watch the Aibion

Shut the f*** up! I expect I've been to more games than you've had hot dinners. I've paid the exact same money as you so I'll decide when I turn up, when I go home and when I go to the bar. If I miss some of the game then that is my look out!

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Shut the f*** up! I expect I've been to more games than you've had hot dinners. I've paid the exact same money as you so I'll decide when I turn up, when I go home and when I go to the bar. If I miss some of the game then that is my look out!

I think you just hung yourself!

A true fan I don't think so

Possibly the most sanctimonious load of complete and utter bollocks ever posted on NSC.

You sound like a good laugh.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Possibly the most sanctimonious load of complete and utter bollocks ever posted on NSC.

You sound like a good laugh.

If you are in the bar when the game is on, how are you supporting your team.

I'm all for beer. But if I go to the Albion I want to make sure I see ever single second.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Blimey, are you sure? The bar is set pretty high for this accolade!

<font size "1" face="Courier New">Sent from my iPhone usnig my fat fingers.</font>

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
With they way we played in the first half I am suprised they did not go home. We should have been 6-0 down at half time. Utter SHIT. Poyet gifted the game to Liverpool and by half time it was game over. Dissapointed to see a Poyet BHAFC capitulate like we did last night. Didn't think it would happen under him.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm f*cking fed up of people moaning about other fans.

I'll get to the game when I want and leave when I want. I'll also drink and eat what I want.

Get over it

Blimey, are you sure? The bar is set pretty high for this accolade!

<font size "1" face="Courier New">Sent from my iPhone usnig my fat fingers.</font>

Agreed, but calling someone not a real fan because they are a bit wet is right up there.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm f*cking fed up of people moaning about other fans.

I'll get to the game when I want and leave when I want. I'll also drink and eat what I want.

Get over it

If people have paid their money it is their choice to do whatever they like. Its the Hereford / Gillingham type mentality. Unless you were at Hereford in 1997 you will NEVER be considered a true fan.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
With they way we played in the first half I am suprised they did not go home. We should have been 6-0 down at half time. Utter SHIT. Poyet gifted the game to Liverpool and by half time it was game over. Dissapointed to see a Poyet BHAFC capitulate like we did last night. Didn't think it would happen under him.

But as a fan you don't leave, you support your team. The beauty of football is anything can happen, and sometime does.

Who would have thought we could have played the way we did in the 2nd half, after that 1st half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

This is a joke post, right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here