Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuff that NSC is #1 on Google for

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think it sums up the diversity of this board that very few of the subjects in question are in any way football related.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think it sums up the diversity of this board that very few of the subjects in question are in any way football related.
There was a time when football was the only thing I didn't spout on about, here.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Oh, there are plenty of football terms. I just thought them too dull to include here.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Alright then, but stick "brighton and hove albion" into Google and NSC doesn't even appear on page one. Pure chuckles.

However if you type in the more commonly heard "brighton'ove albion", NSC comes up as the top two results.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does this count?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNC_enGB399GB399&q=binfest

The first item up is Urban Dictionary: Binfest

... but the Urban Dictionary definition is ...

Binfest

An argument on an internet mesageboard that soon spirals out of control with everyone getting involved, and in the end no-one really knows what the argument was about !!!

Bin is short for BINNER which describes somebody who is a complete MOWTCHOPS. Ergo, a binfest is a festival of binners normally arguing the toss over something that matters not in the real world.

buy binfest mugs & shirts

nsc fixtures ringtones binner mowtchops
by An NSC'er May 29, 2008 share this add a video

I want a binfest mug

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here