Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuff that NSC is #1 on Google for

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apparently only because you've just mentioned it on this thread! It's a bit self-fulfilling!

It wasn't - I manually checked them before posting them so the post on this thread didn't exist when I made the post. Google indexes NSC very quickly now and it seems to have swapped this thread for the previous one in their index.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
It wasn't - I manually checked them before posting them so the post on this thread didn't exist when I made the post. Google indexes NSC very quickly now and it seems to have swapped this thread for the previous one in their index.

So how do I see this orgy?

Does this count?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNC_enGB399GB399&q=binfest

The first item up is Urban Dictionary: Binfest

... but the Urban Dictionary definition is ...

Binfest

An argument on an internet mesageboard that soon spirals out of control with everyone getting involved, and in the end no-one really knows what the argument was about !!!

Bin is short for BINNER which describes somebody who is a complete MOWTCHOPS. Ergo, a binfest is a festival of binners normally arguing the toss over something that matters not in the real world.

buy binfest mugs & shirts

nsc fixtures ringtones binner mowtchops
by An NSC'er May 29, 2008 share this add a video

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why do all those Google links contain "victoria+coren"?

The analytics report reckoned we were #1 for victoria coren. I checked first, and we weren't. I then checked some other #1s. For some reason Google kept victoria+coren in the URL for other search results.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
greg bobkin

Was just about to post the same.

Interestingly, by checking, I've seen that Greg Bobkin has a twitter account. Three tweets, two followers - I don't think it's the REAL Bobkin...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does this count?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNC_enGB399GB399&q=binfest

Binfest

An argument on an internet mesageboard that soon spirals out of control with everyone getting involved, and in the end no-one really knows what the argument was about !!!

Bin is short for BINNER which describes somebody who is a complete MOWTCHOPS. Ergo, a binfest is a festival of binners normally arguing the toss over something that matters not in the real world.

North Stand Chat - Home Of The Binfest. I'm surprised that Carlsberg haven't done an advert yet with Brighton fans crouched over their keyboard with a pint of Carlsberg placed in a strategic position.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
As this will inevitably go GOLD, just wanted to drop by and giggle.

Oh and: Jordan Rhodes Spotted

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does this count?

Binfest

That's great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here