Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuart Hall

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Oh dear, not a good week for him really, this on top of City going out of Europe and a probable spanking in the Manc derby next weekend.

Spanking ? What have you heard ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
FFS Can everybody please stop noncing everyone, in the 70's. It's destroying my childhood. And indeed on a serious note probably the noncees' .

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Police seem pretty keen to arrest rather than invite for an interview these days

I can absolutely guarantee you that's not true, it's quite the other way round these days.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My dad used to go to the police station in Worthing all the time when I was young and when I asked why he used to tell me that he was helping out with arrangements for the 'Police Ball', a big event in those days with the Victor Sylvester band in residence.
He was lying wasn't he ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My dad used to go to the police station in Worthing all the time when I was young and when I asked why he used to tell me that he was helping out with arrangements for the 'Police Ball', a big annual event in those days with the Victor Sylvester band in residence.
He would often work on things overnight with the police organisers and they always came round to pick him up prior to these meetings.
Great coppers in those days.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
iyzw5w.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
BBC News - Broadcaster Stuart Hall charged with rape

Broadcaster Stuart Hall has been charged with one offence of rape and 14 offences of indecent assault, Lancashire Police have said.

Mr Hall, of Wilmslow, Cheshire, was arrested on Tuesday after attending a police station by appointment.
The rape is alleged to have been of a 22-year-old woman in 1976.
The indecent assault offences are alleged to have been committed between 1967 and 1986 and involve 10 girls aged between nine and 16.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
Anyone who was famous in the 70's and 80's must be shitting bricks at the moment! Totally destroying child hood memories for anyone 35-45 this is!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Stuart Hall came to my school in Birkenhead for Granada reports in the Seventies... He didn't rape anyone that I saw but he was very pally with my form mistress who was proper lush.

*pop* another cherished childhood memory squashed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here