Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strikers!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Watford laughed in January when they found out we had Liam Bridcutt, as he was on loan there last season whilst still at Chelsea. I believe they weren't laughing after the 26th.

Spot on, but the fact we're supposedly willing to splash almost £1m on a player who struggled in the Championship previously seems a lot of money.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Keep: Murray, Barnes, Adgestein (Development)
Bring In: Kevin Phillips, Will Hoskins

Thats a great strike force, with noooooone, benno and if we can grab KLL..... that'll do for me.

New keeper I reckon as well, I rate Casper but we could do with another quality keeper. I fear Brez whilst good is too error prone and risky at that level.

Steve Simonsen from relegated Sheff United?

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Not quite sure why everyone thinks that Adgestein is the answer. I saw him against Lewes in the Sussex Senior Cup and he never got a sniff. Maybe he's still learning but doesn't look like a Championship striker.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I know its been mentioned before, but /i would trial robbie fowler on a pay as you play deal. 35 banging them in in the A league, and now unattached in UK. if he's pants ditch him, but he has the experience

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Keep Muza and Barnes
Agdestein isnt ready yet
Bye bye Holroyd Sandaza and Wood
Bring in Billy Sharp, Will Hoskins and Iwelumo is a good shout imo

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Billy Sharp is a great shout I would pay 2m for him. Proven championship goal machine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here