Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strikers!

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Phillips missed several months of this season injured (ripped a thigh muscle in August)

Apologies sg, you are quite right. The main point though is that Phillips is not another perenially injured journeyman like Kitson was or Owen is. No denying their talent when injury free but rarely so.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Ched Evans or Mark Yeates (I know he's more an attacking midfielder) both at Sheffield United who are going to be playing at a lower level than us, both of whom would be good signings.
Not 100% convinced with Hoskins, was let go from the Championship while at Watford, but if Gus sees something then its fine by me.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am told that we have offered a contract to a Premier League winger, who is currently on bench-warming duty. Not that I trust my source.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I am told that we have offered a contract to a Premier League winger, who is currently on bench-warming duty. Not that I trust my source.

Which team??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not 100% convinced with Hoskins, was let go from the Championship while at Watford, but if Gus sees something then its fine by me.
Watford laughed in January when they found out we had Liam Bridcutt, as he was on loan there last season whilst still at Chelsea. I believe they weren't laughing after the 26th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here