Votes: 3 4.5%
  • McGhee Out

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Time to start questioning the ambition of the club, if we drop out of this division or below, there will be no Falmer.

Its time Knight and Perry realised that.

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I will never understand having "Knight out " as an option. Do you realy think we could be better off with another chairman..........Please:thud:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Question the club first. Depending on the answer - Magoo OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Gullsworth said:
I will never understand having "Knight out " as an option.
Not the option i would tick out of that lot either (I'm pretty sure you know which option i ticked) however, there has been a bit of bitchyness towards Mr Knight of late.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
Naylor will say on Friday that it is everything but McGhee's fault.

Is that before or after he has McGhee's 7 iron surgically removed from his rectum ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am confident we will sign a striker by midnight tomorrow, if we haven't then let the inquest start then but I know for a fact the club are currently moving heaven and earth to get at least one player in before midnight tomorrow.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
crodonilson said:
I am confident we will sign a striker by midnight tomorrow, if we haven't then let the inquest start then but I know for a fact the club are currently moving heaven and earth to get at least one player in before midnight tomorrow.

I would prefer them to look until 5pm. If they are looking after that we cant sign them as the window closes at 5.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Where's the option for 'Pissed off but not the end of the world, we wont get relegated'?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
DAMANCLAY said:
I would prefer them to look until 5pm. If they are looking after that we cant sign them as the window closes at 5.
The transfer window closes at midnight on Thursday 31 August

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
it will say on friday that we only just mised out on <insert name> by some unlucky twist of fate, but we have lined them up for the January window. Then we can all carry on as we have done the last 6 windows !!!!!

time to start questioning club for sure

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Is it true that Dick Knight is away a lot these days ?

Surely Perry cant spend every second on Falmer, so why isn't he knocking on doors as well ?? (Maybe he is, you just never hear his name mentioned with anything other than Falmer)

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Albion Dan said:
How can it be McGhees fault? He lines up targets and Dick Knight fails to land them, EVERY TIME!

Is this true or is it the other way around??? I know DK also has contacts - it was those that got us McShane and CKR for example...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
crodonilson said:
but I know for a fact the club are currently moving heaven and earth to get at least one player in before midnight tomorrow.

Well im afraid thats a lie because as far as I am aware we are still in orbit round the sun and looking out the window the sky is still there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here