Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The Northstander said:
I dont care, Im off to support Chelsea

Most of the residents of Brighton and Hove have beat you too it.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Rougvie said:
Most of the residents of Brighton and Hove have beat you too it.
Tell me about that one, I was in Brighton station Friday afternoon for no more than 10 minutes and in that time I saw FOUR seperate Chelsea shirts.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Its not Knights fault, we never had any problems getting players in before McGhee even in his first few months we got players in, since he started falling out with players we have had trouble

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
When is the board going to realise that in order to sustain the club until we get Falmer funds need to be allocated to the squad. If we don't spend money we will lose our League 1 status and never get our stadium. 'You have to speculate to accumulate.'

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Rookie said:
Its not Knights fault, we never had any problems getting players in before McGhee even in his first few months we got players in, since he started falling out with players we have had trouble

Spot on. Look at the players and managers we've signed since DK became chairman and we moved to Withdean. Adams, Taylor, Coppell. Zamora, Cullip, Knight (even if he did turn in to a migit wanker we poached him in front of QPR much to their disgust at the time).

It can't be because we can't compete at this level either (we are actually in the top half for league attendances in Leaugue 1).

That leaves..........

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Ernest said:
Dick Tight is living or about to live in Spain, now I'd like to know how he can run the club from the Costa del Sol ?

Well he wouldn't be the first. I'm sure he'll jack it in soon though. He started off fighting Archer, then there was all the bollocks about trying to move back to Brighton and now Famer. Not exactly an easy ride. I think he'll decide he's had enough in the next year or two; and I can't say I blame him.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Screaming J said:
Well he wouldn't be the first. I'm sure he'll jack it in soon though. He started off fighting Archer, then there was all the bollocks about trying to move back to Brighton and now Famer. Not exactly an easy ride. I think he'll decide he's had enough in the next year or two; and I can't say I blame him.

I wouldnt blame him either, why get / go through, a load of shit for trying to do right by the club ??

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
paddy said:
When is the board going to realise that in order to sustain the club until we get Falmer funds need to be allocated to the squad. If we don't spend money we will lose our League 1 status and never get our stadium. 'You have to speculate to accumulate.'

You cant spend what you havnt got, do people not realise its not as easy as just throwing money at whatever comes along ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
The Northstander said:
I dont care, Im off to support Chelsea

Now thats just plain silly !!!!!! why go and support a club thats got a crap manager.....a chairman that dont give a toss.......and basically a club thats on the decline !!!!!! when you can support a GREAT club like BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here