Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Striker?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I've read this thread with interest and I've come to the conclusion that a really really good striker who can score lots of goals would be a useful addition to the squad. I'll email Paul Barber and tell him.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I've read this thread with interest and I've come to the conclusion that a really really good striker who can score lots of goals would be a useful addition to the squad. I'll email Paul Barber and tell him.

any response, as yet?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Origi is available for £15m. West Ham are currently negotiating. Surely here is a player who could really do a job for the Albion.
He had PL and European experience, trained and played at the top level just needs to play. Similar to Abrahams but far less expensive, why are we not trying to sign him?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Origi is available for £15m. West Ham are currently negotiating. Surely here is a player who could really do a job for the Albion.
He had PL and European experience, trained and played at the top level just needs to play. Similar to Abrahams but far less expensive, why are we not trying to sign him?

This is a good question. Although West Ham maybe a bit more appealing TBF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tammy Abraham deal agreed with Roma - £34M

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Totally agree if wages were feasible.

But what we want is a player whose worth more than £25+ million but who can buy for under 20 million, is a young potential hotshot with years left and lots of resale value, who will gladly come for under 50kpw, who can hit the ground running and score 10-15+ in the PL.....and we're still searching.

none of this tried and tested nonsense, once you're past 26! unless of course you're free :moo:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Tammy Abraham deal agreed with Roma - £34M

Thats Darwin Nunez money (Benficas valuation).

Metro says he's holding out for Arsenal offer...... Looks like the bloke with a birds name doesnt want to fly off to Rome.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Origi is not a Potter player. His passing and all round game is not close to someone like Maupay. Yes he is fast, strong and clinical in front of goal but he couldn’t drop deep as an No.10 or go our wide (like a Nunez or Edouard) and perform to the level we need. West Ham is a superb fit for him with their style though.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
With the Nunez reported figure somewhere around mid 30 million £.

If Albion were prepared to spend that much up top. Would you prefer.

1. Nunez
2. Edouard & Nkitiah

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

1. Nunez
2. Edouard & Nkitiah
Wages for 2 strikers would be eye watering.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

1. Nunez
2. Edouard & Nkitiah

None of them really excites me... but I'd prefer the latter two (mostly because of Nketiah). Dont you could get them both for £30m though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here