Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] **Strictly Come Dancing 2021 Official Thread**

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
There is always one superior being who despite not liking the show takes the trouble to call anyone who does enjoy it a pleb.

Sad really. Makes scrooge seem a pleasant fella.

edit.
There's another one now!
I wonder what they watch instead? Or do they watch and say how boring it is?

Try not to let them bother you maltaseagull , just be happy for them in their sure and certain knowledge that they are so much better and superior than the rest of us !
Especially those who enjoy watching people dancing and having a fun time . The fact that they feel the need to tell us so says so much more about them than us .
As to what they watch i am guessing probably some gore fest or horror or maybe some educating programmes about how the moon landings never happened ! :facepalm:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
AJ Odudu and Kai have pulled out of the final! Only two of our strictly stars remain.

:ohmy:

:nono:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It’s going to be very close.

Excellent so far:)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd love John & Johannes to win, but either couple would be (as AJ & Kai would have been) worthy winners.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I do want Rose to win, the dance where they cut the sound gets me!

It is beautiful.
It has also been so good for the deaf community. Applications for BSL classes have increased 200% since she started on Strictly.

Rose to win, for me, as she is a beautiful dancer.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I want them both to win.

I’m an emotional wreck!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know. Crazy. I have put 2 whole pounds on John at 33/1 just in case they have got it very, very wrong

Me too but I have pushed the boat out at £5 at 20/1 which it has gone up to since my last post

Don’t remember the last time I won a bet though

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
J&J would certainly be worthy winners, but Rose has got a hint of the ethereal about her.

Rose for me.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Fantastic final ... J&J have been great to watch ... but only one winner for me.

Rose had everything ... amazing dancer and the ability to connect and make me laugh and cry ... lots!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Fantastic final ... J&J have been great to watch ... but only one winner for me.

Rose had everything ... amazing dancer and the ability to connect and make me laugh and cry ... lots!

and has had a a lot of backing from our local deaf school Hamilton Lodge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here