Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streaming sites for Sundays match?

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Can anybody recommend free streaming sites for Saints v BHA?

I am in France this w/e and don't have access to Sky.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Theyre good sites, but the quality is usually pretty poor. Bet365 is good because the have the rights to air the games so all the games are great quality. Just sign up and its free too.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Theyre good sites, but the quality is usually pretty poor. Bet365 is good because the have the rights to air the games so all the games are great quality. Just sign up and its free too.

True, but they don't get to show the games that sky etc. have, which includes ours.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I just looked and it has it down as "live in play" so does that mean it will be live? I'm in UK...

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
BUT, to the OP- it should work for you in France. And will be better quality than other sites..

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Cheers for the tips guys. I shall try them all. Normally, I spend the entire 90 mins looking for a stream that works and trying to avoid all the spam and other shit that pops up.

Just signed up to Bet365. Some dodgy basketball match on at the mo but the quality of the stream is very good. Sundays match is listed so looks like its a goer for me here in France and any other overseas fans.

If you're in the UK could you use a proxy IP address to access the live stream on Bet365? just a thought.

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I just looked and it has it down as "live in play" so does that mean it will be live? I'm in UK...

I had the same problem with the cricket.so i signed up with a proxy £25 For a year.So I log in from American Server everything works great.Use it a lot.wel worth it. :thumbsup:

sorry for double post.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I Also use Wondershare streaming recorder.It records internet video,audio streams.Well worth it if need you go out.To get your beers :laugh:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Guess for a secure proxy you'd have to pay right? As a student, I'm kinda looking for cheap options :thumbsup:

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
I had the same problem with the cricket.so i signed up with a proxy £25 For a year.So I log in from American Server everything works great.Use it a lot.wel worth it. :thumbsup:

sorry for double post.

I would be interested in something like this, but in reverse, so I get a UK IP address which would enable me to watch the BBC iPlayer from overseas. Feasible?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here