Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streaming sites for Sundays match?

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
It's tricky but possible, there are alot of websites offering UK VPN which would allow you use an UK ip and then you would appear on the websites as being inside the UK. I know a few programs that will work on Windows that let you stream live british tv (only the basics though, no dave or sky sports)

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
It's tricky but possible, there are alot of websites offering UK VPN which would allow you use an UK ip and then you would appear on the websites as being inside the UK. I know a few programs that will work on Windows that let you stream live british tv (only the basics though, no dave or sky sports)

I may live to regret this as I'll have to suffer EastEnders etc, but ...... Enlighten me.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I may live to regret this as I'll have to suffer EastEnders etc, but ...... Enlighten me.

British TV! - MyP2P Forum

a few steps, download VLC and download this little program, it uses the streams the channels offer, how it works.. not a clue. read the instructions. for the casual viewing of BBC,1,2, ITV and Channel four, it works brilliantly. Will be handy for next World cup so not to have horrible American coverage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here