Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strangest Place You've Fallen Asleep After A Night Out?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
In a shed in Birkenhead me dressed as Hitler, my mate dressed as Clint Eastwood from "Fistful of Dollars"
In a concrete pipe in a playground
On the Beach opposite the Wine Lodge in Worthing
In a Graveyard
Brighton Station
Gatwick after missing the last Brighton train from Victoria

Loads of random flats

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
In the back of a goal DURING a hockey match I was supposed to be playing in...... typical goings on for a uni hockey festival.

That and waking up in a bath, in someone else's house. No idea how I got there or what I did beforehand.

The girl who lived there never told me :( Whatever it was she never suggested a repeat performance.... maybe she didnt remember either.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Nowhere apart from my own bed or a hotel.

I've learnt to keep my wits about me in the early hours through dangerous situations. A few years ago I was on a nightbus in north London when an argument broke out between a group of Turkish men right in front of me. Things got heated and a guy pulled out a knife and stabbed one of them in the chest, leaving him bleeding heavily. Whether he lived or not, I don't know but probably the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.

Falling asleep somewhere unusual might seem ok but there are some bad people about that could mug you for your phone/wallet etc if they see you having a nap. Avoiding eye contact with gangs is another thing.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Huddersfield away a few years back. Was snoring away (apparently), using my mate's shoulder as a pillow when suddenly-thud! Smacked my head on his seat as he jumped up to celebrate another epic Zamora goal.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
this was one afternoon, aged 5

woke up inside our dustbin.

all the dustbins contents outside the bin.

id been playing top cat with my brother. he was being office dibble, me top cat, and he'd left me to go and do something more interesting instead

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was teaching in Moscow during the 2006 World Cup and went to watch England play in one of the bars. Caught the Metro back to what I thought was my hotel late at night, but being unable to read Cyrillic and being colour blind I ended up at the terminus at the other end of the route and it was the last train.

I therefore spent the night sleeping (occasionally) on a bench outside the station, and had to catch a train back to the place I was teaching the following morning.

It wasn't my greatest ever lecture performance that day.

In the middle of Robert Street, while my friends were saying "you can't stay here its cold" (middle of december ice everywhere) they then managed to get me up, and i fell asleep outside the premier inn on north street :L luckily i was woken up by my best friend!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Waking up in the morning after a night out sitting on the bog at my digs, head on my knees, with my landlady banging on the door at 8am. desperate for a slash telling me I'd been in there since midnight :blush:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Hove station car park - I missed the last train and was so pissed\tired that i found a corner of the car park curled up and had kip. Woke up about 6am with all these commuters staring at me......

Or at a table in the Park Cafe in Munich BEFORE the England game against Algeria had started, during would have been acceptable.

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
people_sleeping_everywhere_640_15.jpg

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I went to a party many years ago and there was a big punch up in the kitchen and in my drunken state i crawled into the gap between a sofa and the wall with a Watney's party four and fell asleep.
Woke up in the morning with a head like fu-k :drunk:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In a bar in La Pigalle whilst in the process of being offered terms by a lady of the night

under a bush near the corner of Dyke Rd and Old Shoreham Road

under a bridge in Chartres (woken by a gendarme and spent the remainder of the night in a cell)

propped up against a bar in Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong. Woke up at around 4am and ordered a drink as if I hadn't been asleep for 3 hours

At a table in Tens Lapdancing Club in Manhatten

In a pool of puke on the toilet floor at a friends house after drinking home-distilled poteen

flat on my back on the floor of a club in Birmingham after falling backwards from a bar stool whilst downing a pint

so many memories......................................or not

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
In a fishing boat on Worthing seafont.

Just glad the fisherman didn't go to work the next day.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
In a bush by the Astro pitches in Hove Park

On a Pool Table

In my car

In a club in Croatia

In my mates front room while getting a blowie from a bird (she was NOT impressed, and obviously neither was I!)

On the night bus quite a few times, only once have I missed my stop though.

On the stairs at my house with the front door wide open.

Im sure there are others.

sammy g

On the beach in Dieppe along with three others after spending the night in The Zap.
We marched off to Newhaven, passports in hand and got the early Ferry. Proceeded to drink the bar dry on the Ferry;Staggered around Dieppe for a bit, passed out on the beach, woke up to see the Ferry home sail past us!
The next 8 hours or so passed very slowly and painfully, finally got back to Brighton Sunday afternoon, after leaving it Friday tea time. Funny now, not then!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
In a bar in La Pigalle whilst in the process of being offered terms by a lady of the night

under a bush near the corner of Dyke Rd and Old Shoreham Road

under a bridge in Chartres (woken by a gendarme and spent the remainder of the night in a cell)

propped up against a bar in Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong. Woke up at around 4am and ordered a drink as if I hadn't been asleep for 3 hours

At a table in Tens Lapdancing Club in Manhatten

so many memories......................................or not

Gentlemen. We have an international drunkard in our midst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here