Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strangest Place You've Fallen Asleep After A Night Out?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not toooo strange a night bus from Camden to Enfeild and in the morning i noticed my ring was missing (Ohhh errrr) and my wallet !

A photo booth at Leeds coach station.

A field in Detroit and i woke up with tin foil wrapped around me :moo:

and a few good awful womens bedsits etc (student days)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
After we lost to Kingstonian in the cup years ago, I fell asleep on last train home from Charing Cross. This may not seem strange, although when I woke up three hours later at Dover Proiry, I wished it had been the park or a pavement or even a puddle. As I had to be at work at 6am. :drink:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
At my desk (night shift).

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
in the ladies toilets on a riverboat on thames
railway carriage in Sittingbourne station sidings
also fell asleep at Munich beer festival tent - woke up to a table of germans

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
Under a bush in central Brighton (it was raining)
In my car, with the windows wide open, splaid across the back seats with the keys on the front seat)
On the beach x 3
On several park benches
Also woke up in Bedford before, missed Hassocks by some distance

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In the toilet of The Thieves Kitchen after smoking some Durban Sticks on the seafront at Worthing

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Before we were married my wife lived in Ferring and I was walking home from Ferring to Worthing (Howard St) and I woke up in the gutter of Goring Road just before Shaftesbury Ave, dont know how I got there or how long I had been there just assumed I fell asleep walking along the road.

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
pulsar%20gtir%20-%20downpipe%20-%20under%20the%20car%20-%20back%20to%20front.jpg

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
On one of those raised flowebeds along the front of the bar strip in Las Americas
Shop doorway, Moraira, Spain
On the toilet in apartment of work colleagues to be woken in the morning with trousers around ankles & falling off.
On pavement outside knocking shop in Altea whilst mate was inside but I thought he'd disappeared until he came out & found me & woke me up.
Whilst going down on ex missus.
On the job with at least 2 that I can think of.
On the stairs of my Mums house ( really uncomfortable, just couldn't make it all the way up )
At work during presentation.
At work whilst just sitting on the phone. ( Not literally )

Loads of places!

No I am not narcoleptic!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We held a dinner party for some friends: one of whom turned up very pissed, much to his wife's anger. He ate the starter and then got up quietly and lay down on the rug in front of the fire and fell fast asleep. At the end of the meal, just as we opened the door to see the night out in the pub, he woke up and joined us. The couple are now divorced.

Cracking story ...

I love it when you've been to football and forgotten you're out to dinner that night and then you have to play the "I'm not pissed" game, such fun!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I used to have quite a penchant for dropping off at inopportune moments.

Some highlights (lowlights?!):

Next to a huge speaker at the (then named) Pink Coconut in Brighty...student night. Mate 'got off' with a (hard to believe) stunner who I was unable to identify, much to his chagrin....the speaker seemed very loud when I awoke!

In a field en route to mate's house one New Year's Eve / Day. I snoozed for approximately 2 hours, but did awake in time to complete the journey and arrive at his, just as his folks returned from a party. This allowed them the chance to enjoyed my doorstep vomiting spectacle.

In several pub and nightclub toilets...2/3 times was in the ladies'! (One one occasion a mate thought he'd found me in the Oceana ladies' at kicking out time but the hand lying motionless under that cubicle door wasn't in fact mine...I had the neighbouring 'suite'!!!)

Face down on a table in a busy bar in Worthing on my 18th...I'd already passed out at my mate's place much earlier (midday) after a very early and heavy start to the festivities. At the end of the night an elusive friend finally turned up drunk and proceeded to climb all the way to the top of a lamp post!!!

Ashden & Morden(sp?) Station, somewhere in Cambridgeshire....caught train at Finsbury Park for Enfield but neglected to remain conscious...the 4 stops became about 15...not that i noticed. It was, of course, the last train so I settled down for a cosy night on the station bench.

On the communal front lawns of our flats after England's demise at the 2006 World Cup. Had necked about 8/9 pints, then done shots for EVERY penalty....I believe it was 7.15pm that evening when my neighbour and I were first spotted by the wife, who understandably just left us there! The following week's garden party provided much opportunity for analysis!!

At the cinema where I worked in Southampton in the Uni' days. Warm, cosy Screen 2 gave me a good, solid 2 hours sleep, til a customer kindly released me from my slumber on the way out...usher's seat was near door so everyone must have seen me as they left.

Against a radiator in a mate's bedroom...another mate had chucked up in the room so the windows were necessarily open....didn't help my stiff neck much, especially as it was another New Year's Eve extravaganza!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
In the sidings at Ashford station, woken by the guard. Then had to pay £30 to the last taxi left at the station to get me back to my then home in Maidstone. Mind you I was in no fit state to argue!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I got completely pissed with mate and his girlfriend in a flat in Earl's Court. I completely passed out an woke in a strange bed in a strange house. I stumbled outside and had to ask a passing stranger where I was.

Turned out that I'd been driven back by my mate to his own flat in Herne Hill and they'd left me in his bed. It took my some time to find my way back to Brighton that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here