Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storm Watch-severe gales forecast tonight in South East

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The coming storm looks like it has a bad case of phlem about 6 in the morning...

Attachments

• Weather am.png
    Weather am.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 79

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
My garden fence has gone for a burton already....... :( I fully expect to find my greenhouse in next doors garden tomorrow...

My garden fence has gone for a burton already....... :( I fully expect to find my greenhouse in next doors garden tomorrow...

Talking of garden fences, which side as you look out are you responsible for?

The right side fence is f***ed and going to do damage to my neighbours garage window and last year I replaced the entire left side.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just driven from Hove to Brighton - it's like the Wizard of Oz out there - a woman cycling alongside our car with a dog in the pannier got whisked up into the air on Fourth Avenue and a house near Lovers Walk uprooted and was spinning around in the air. If that wasn't bad enough Aunty Emm was well pissed off when we got in because we were late for supper. I did try and explain about the twister but she wasn't having any of it. We thought it best not to mention the tin man or the lion in case she thought we were completely off our tits!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Talking of garden fences, which side as you look out are you responsible for?

The right side fence is f***ed and going to do damage to my neighbours garage window and last year I replaced the entire left side.

As I recall, if the fence posts are in your garden then it is your responsability.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just driven from Hove to Brighton - it's like the Wizard of Oz out there - a woman cycling alongside our car with a dog in the pannier got whisked up into the air on Fourth Avenue and a house near Lovers Walk uprooted and was spinning around in the air. If that wasn't bad enough Aunty Emm was well pissed off when we got in because we were late for supper. I did try and explain about the twister but she wasn't having any of it. We thought it best not to mention the tin man or the lion in case she thought we were completely off our tits!

Must be a rather unusually pure batch on the street...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i put a fence up for my wifes best friend on Saturday morning, pressure is on now that it survives tonight!!! she just phoned to say it was moving big time in the wind, but so far still in one piece!!

Nervous night ahead

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
It had BETTER wait till after 10 to kick in, this Chelsea-Man City game is looking good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here