NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
carnage in my garden this morning :(

Attachments

• chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 75

As I recall, if the fence posts are in your garden then it is your responsability.

Much of a muchness now, I've got 1 post and a panel in my garden and he's got 2 posts and a panel in his.

God only knows where the missing panel ended up.

:eek:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well one greenhouse flattened and one Velux window with the front ripped off !!!!! Who do I complain to ?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Much of a muchness now, I've got 1 post and a panel in my garden and he's got 2 posts and a panel in his.

God only knows where the missing panel ended up.

:eek:

I've replaced more fences in my garden than you can throw a stick at - Everything I've read up on the issue leads me to believe there is no legal definition outside of what 's in your deeds. The most sensible thing I ever read was "He who wants the fence repaired, repairs the fence"....

I've replaced more fences in my garden than you can throw a stick at - Everything I've read up on the issue leads me to believe there is no legal definition outside of what 's in your deeds. The most sensible thing I ever read was "He who wants the fence repaired, repairs the fence"....

Possibly the most sensible answer I've heard on the matter. Ta.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Roll call of garden death this morning: 3 fence panels, 1 Goldcrest conifer, half an unerected conservatory and a miserable, bad-tempered wife....

Roll call of garden death this morning: 3 fence panels, 1 Goldcrest conifer, half an unerected conservatory and a miserable, bad-tempered wife....

Despite gallant resistance:
3 panels, one of which is missing presumed dead.
3 posts.
Wall trellis.
Sweet peas, attached to above wall trellis (RIP)
Garden furniture cover, although visible up next doors tree.

I am happy to report that the Xmas larger stack survived unscathed.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Despite gallant resistance:
3 panels, one of which is missing presumed dead.
3 posts.
Wall trellis.
Sweet peas, attached to above wall trellis (RIP)
Garden furniture cover, although visible up next doors tree.

I am happy to report that the Xmas larger stack survived unscathed.

Probably because of it's sheer bulk.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
7 panels down but concrete posts all ok which will make replacement easier. Missus and neighbours not happy that I have not immediately rushed out to buy panels and have it all done by lunch time. I have told them I have important tasks to perform. Hence I am here reading the wisdom that is NSC.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
7 panels down but concrete posts all ok which will make replacement easier. Missus and neighbours not happy that I have not immediately rushed out to buy panels and have it all done by lunch time. I have told them I have important tasks to perform. Hence I am here reading the wisdom that is NSC.

Buy the panels from Timber Requirements as they'll be better quality than B&Q, probably cheaper, and delivered (price varies on delivery). Wouldn't worry about fitting them until next week though.

Sent by yolk folk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well I've collected all the parts of my greenhouse from the neighbours but still have one panel to find. Started the re-build but is it worth considering the warnings of doom for Friday ? The better half seems more concerned about the Banana Plant that was in said greenhouse :rant:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here